Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Possible two new players

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
We need a striker, LB and at least one midfielder. So I actually hope we sign 3.

Commander

Arrogant Prat
NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Fragmented Badger said:
Hmm I'm not so sure. Hammond and Carpenter are permanent fixtures in the team, and both are a disaster together. Then there is Oatway who is carrying a long-term injury, and is not much different to Carpenter or Hammond when he is fit. He surely can't be included in any present plans. Reid seems to have been permanently converted into a full-back, so I wouldn't include him either. The other two you mention haven't made an appearance on the bench between them. IMO, we are desperately short in these two central positions, both in numbers and ability. Stokes may be part of the answer, but he is neither long term nor a guaranteed success. A signing is definitely required, and I wouldn't be against it being Standing.

That's a fair enough appraisal. I just think that if push comes to shove we have people who can play in centre mid but no-one at L.B. But, to be honest as long as we sign anyone(who's half decent) I'll be happy.

I hear that he's related to Dick Knight

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Talking of rumours within the Knight Family, I have it on good authority that Dick Knight has been locked in talks all day with "Lenny" the families pet dog, about signing on as cover incase Gully the Soppy Gull ever misses a game.

You heard it here first

;)

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Albaman said:
If the Standing rumour is true isn't he related to Dick Knigh:lolol:

No but I believe he is Dick Knight's nephew, thats k n i g h T!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here