Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Possible two new players

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Fragmented Badger said:
Quite a lot??

We have barely any, and every single one of them is complete and utter turd. The only player with any talent whatsoever as a central midfielder is continually used as a sodding right-back! If we were about to sign FOUR central midfielders, I wouldn't think it was too many!

Correct:clap:

LDH

Sep 22, 2004
Fragmented Badger said:
T. I would also like to add that I would go as far as to say that I would happily forsake the signing of a striker, if it meant a central midfielder between the ages of 25 and 28, who can pass the ball in a forwards direction, with more mobility than a bus, who has also played in this league before was signed...

Lets hope Standing can manage that. I cant really say I've really rated him the few times i've seen him but we need to do something as the midfield is shocking and has been for the last couple of years..

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Fragmented Badger said:
Quite a lot??

We have barely any, and every single one of them is complete and utter turd. The only player with any talent whatsoever as a central midfielder is continually used as a sodding right-back! If we were about to sign FOUR central midfielders, I wouldn't think it was too many!

But, we have quite a lot of people who can play there, no? Hammond, Carpenter, Oatway(when he gets fit), Reid(when he's not playing right back), Chamberlain, Fraser, Stokes(if his loan gets extended). At left back we have? Mayo who is panned after every game. Lynch who everyone is adamant is a C.B. Anyone else? The midfield might not be brilliant but surely it's adequate? We don't appear to be even close to that at L.B.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
LDH said:
Lets hope Standing can manage that. I cant really say I've really rated him the few times i've seen him but we need to do something as the midfield is shocking and has been for the last couple of years..

Is Standing deffo in talks?

DannyBhoy

Jul 5, 2003
Burwash, East Sussex
We should try get Lee Barnard on loan!!!

A quality player who will be playing in spurs reserves...

Keane, Defoe, Berbatov, Mido (he will not be playing 1st team football)

Loft23

Dec 11, 2004
Burgess Hill
Kinky Gerbils said:
Is Standing deffo in talks?

First time i've heard him being mentioned on here in a while. He is related to Dick Knight I believe and he is unattached so it would make sense. However I was sure Dick Knight said the midfielder he was looking at will most likely be on loan. ???

Kinky Gerbils said:
Hiya everybody!

Hiya Dr Nick

Frightened off Burgess so titter ye not :D

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
bew4194 said:
First time i've heard him being mentioned on here in a while. He is related to Dick Knight I believe and he is unattached so it would make sense. However I was sure Dick Knight said the midfielder he was looking at will most likely be on loan. ???

Please be Jamie O Hara

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here