Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace smoke bomb

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
If you started choking on the acrid smoke you might think a tad differently..fair play my arse

Ps one? You’ve got to be kidding

Spot on. No place for shit like that in the Premier League. Should be in trouble for it, as they would be at a UEFA game. It’s not 1978 any more (well, not outside their slums).

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
I was coughing in 1901 West down the north end. Bloody thick smoke to affect us that far away. Must have been eye watering in South West. Must have been dozens of smoke bombs. Club fine probably most effective punishment

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
A 21-year-old man from Croydon was arrested at the Amex Stadium on suspicion of possession of a firework when entering a sporting event.

A 50-year-old woman from Westerham in Kent was arrested at the Amex Stadium on suspicion of possession of an offensive weapon.

Imagine being a 50 year old woman, carrying a weapon to football. Absolute state of it.

Hope they make an example of the firework lad and send him away for a few years

Green Gull

Feb 25, 2018
A 21-year-old man from Croydon was arrested at the Amex Stadium on suspicion of possession of a firework when entering a sporting event.

A 50-year-old woman from Westerham in Kent was arrested at the Amex Stadium on suspicion of possession of an offensive weapon.

Imagine being a 50 year old woman, carrying a weapon to football. Absolute state of it.

Hope they make an example of the firework lad and send him away for a few years
A few years? Really? Probably a smoke bomb at worst & you want "a few years" in prison. Get a ****ing grip.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

AmexRuislip

Retired Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Not nice to see
9a73cbb49b8668048428200494372550.jpg

Sent from my J8110 using Tapatalk
I trust their shitty little club will be billed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here