Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Funny and bad but why is football in the Olympics anyway

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Funny and bad but why is football in the Olympics anyway

I think it always has been in the Olympics! It's a proper sport, the question should be, why is tennis/beach volleyball/bmx in the Olympics?

One of the most totalitarian states in the world being embarassed over a flag - people should be more worried about their nuclear programme, their human rights record and the thousands of their own people who are starving than upsetting a few brain washed indivduals who play sport.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
That is hilarious :)

Wait till Kazakhstan win a medal and they whack on Borat's version of the anthem (as has happened before)

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Most countries would have pointed it out then just got on with things,... North Korea are bound to be pre-occupied with the detail as a nice distraction from their overt nuclear threats to all and sundry in SE Asia, their willingness to fund a space and nuclear program when 90% of their population starve on a daily basis,.... they should get over themselves if they think its an important issue, a cockup yes, but then again, it was probably a Scottish operative that did it.... lol.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Could be fun when the South and North Koreans face each other in the table tennis.

Hitting hand grenades over the net?

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Did they have to sing the South Korean national anthem?

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
One of the most totalitarian states in the world being embarassed over a flag - people should be more worried about their nuclear programme, their human rights record and the thousands of their own people who are starving than upsetting a few brain washed indivduals who play sport.

Totally, f*** them and their team of robots. I prefer my unthinking automatons to have wires and circuits in them

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Given that the NI and Sweaties have turned their backs on the UK football teams, hopefully we'll see the union jack without the St Andrew's and St Patrick's bits, go up if we win a medal in the football. It would look something like this:

england.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here