Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Old Albion chants

Lich Seagull

May 7, 2004
Stafford
That was quality.... at the City ground after he scored the injury time winner to get us in the play offs, the sound of that chant was deafening.

Last seasons, "We've got super Rob De Zerbi" sent tingles after Joao Pedros last minute winner V Marseille.

"You're going home in a Sussex Ambulence" used to be decent.......... until the away fans knew the ambulence would take over 3 hours, so ignored.

I've not heard in that in sometime, but I loved the 'you're going home in a f***ing ambulance' chant. Oh so brave when I was 15 years old. . Bring in on the dustbin was another favourite.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Nana nana nick nick nana nana nick nick followed quickly by Kill Kill Kill the Bill when OB waded in from the back of the North Stand.

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
I still think “there will be a kicking..there will be a kicking…there will be a kicking…when the gates open” to the tune of When The Boat Comes In, when we played Newcastle in 1978 was a one off classic. Before anyone wets themselves it was simply an idle threat based on a traditional River Tyne fishing song.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here