Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**Official World Cup BETS thread**

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
£10 free bet from Paddy Power in an email, lumped it all on Forlan to score first. You beauty!

ROKERITE

Dec 30, 2007
I'd hoped my luck would change as we entered the second round of matches; it hasn't, it's now 47 bets on 10 matches, all 47 losers. That Nigerian player even got himself sent off in a ridiculous manner to keep my nil per cent record intact.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I'd hoped my luck would change as we entered the second round of matches; it hasn't, it's now 47 bets on 10 matches, all 47 losers. That Nigerian player even got himself sent off in a ridiculous manner to keep my nil per cent record intact.

Had a bad day today so far too.

Hoping for a 1-1 France v Mexcico now.

Or Ribery 1st goalscorer.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Yankee on all draws in the next 2 days - USA/Slovenia, Germany/Serbia, England/Algeria and then MEANT to select Ghana/Australia, but ended up selecting Holland/Japan by accident and not noticing till after the bet was placed. D'oh!

Ah well, the draw isn't a great bet for any of them, but I reckon at least a couple will be draws the way this tournament has panned out so far.

jamie1972

Mar 4, 2010
Mid Sussex
Do you think I can safely tear up my betting slip? Group Winners accumulator, £850 if it comes off. Group A - France...

£20 bet. Happy to sell it on for the price of a Happy Meal....

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
£25 on Germany to beat Serbia @ 4/6 returns £41.66.

Come on Germany :whistle:!

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
:glare:.

ATFC. When you say "each way" does that mean the bet cost you £10? £5 EW?

My £1 on Chile @ 50/1 has had a good start too. Forza Chile! :vuvueng:

Nah twas only £2.50 EW, fiver in total.

ROKERITE

Dec 30, 2007

My 48th was another loser but my 49th was a WINNER! Not much, but a sweet feeling after forty eight failures. Now, I trust I won't have to wait too long for my next success.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here