Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nooney for England?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I have sympathy for the idea and don't like the idea of writing anybody off. You want every Englishman in the Premier League to aspire to this, surely?

And plenty of people were laughing at the idea of Zamora for England a few years ago. Then he had that season for Fulham and all of a sudden it didn't look a bad shout at all. So never say never, but Noone would have to have a sensational 2014 to have a chance.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I honestly think he'd at least be considered if he kept up this form until the end of the season.
Well he scored a great goal against Man City, and if he scored in every single game between now and the end of the season, then yes he'd be in the England squad, but obviously he's not going to do that.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Oh please. That's just embarrassing.

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
I think the World Cup is coming up far too soon with insufficient international games before the squad is announced. However if he keeps up decent form it is not out of the question for him to be called into a squad at some time in the future and given some pitch time.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Imagine my shock this morning when I saw an Argus article headlined "Brighton's March For England".

I mean, I know he did well against Reading, but steady on, I thought.

Seems like the Anti Fascist League agree, as they're protesting against it, according to the article.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
If the England squad can feature Phil Jones and Chris Smalling, then as far as Noone is concerned, anything is possible...

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Imagine my shock this morning when I saw an Argus article headlined "Brighton's March For England".

I mean, I know he did well against Reading, but steady on, I thought.

Seems like the Anti Fascist League agree, as they're protesting against it, according to the article.

Very good. I like it. Funny.

TNBA

TTF

ps The Sky Sports female presenter called him 'Craig No One' yesterday, caused merryment and mirth galore in the Fridge household.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here