Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] No wonder we don't get many decisions...

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
The referees often have travel quite a distance to the grounds, be there for over two hours, and then travel home. I think they should be entitled to food.
Or do as the rest of us that have to travel to our customer sites - stop to eat on the way home and actually PAY for our meal. Occasionally I do get fed by a client but only the big boys such as HP and Microsoft.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Or do as the rest of us that have to travel to our customer sites - stop to eat on the way home and actually PAY for our meal. Occasionally I do get fed by a client but only the big boys such as HP and Microsoft.
Maybe they should get changed and showered in the toilets?

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
It seems that you are sadly mistaken. It is the job of the home team to feed the referees and apparently even give them massages!

https://wokingham.today/from-the-middle-eat-better-referee-better/
You`re right , i didn`t know that , although the messages part would be expected . It seems bloody ridiculous to me though , because if you recall we were accused (albeit probably tongue in cheek ) while at Withdean of dining a certain Mr Prescott in a bid for The Amex, a steak and kidney pie as the rumour went .

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
Its important to make the job as inconvenient and unpleasant as possible to make sure absolutely no one wants the job. That will increase the levels of refereeing.

Or this billion pound business could provide its core employees with a decent meal after they've been out in the rain running around and dealing with 22 angry men for 90 minutes.

All about what kind of world you want.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here