Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] No wonder we don't get many decisions...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
1000018655.jpg

All I can say is... Welcome to OUR world

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Even if true (and im sure he's sensationalized it as much he can), why is that a news story?! A referee wasnt happy with his post match meal? Slow day at the office for Mike Keegan.

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
Bit surprising to be honest as we usually do the right thing in most situations.
I've seen a fair bit of "give my money back"-photos of Amex food. You be the judge if it tastes what it looks like.
Mind you the chillie things from yesterday looks like something I'd have gladly eaten.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Is that the Daily Mail? Anti-Brighton article after Bloom demands an apology. Hmm.
Appeared early evening yesterday. What a surprise ?

'Sources' :ROFLMAO:

MTSeagulls

Sep 18, 2019
I've seen a fair bit of "give my money back"-photos of Amex food. You be the judge if it tastes what it looks like.
Mind you the chillie things from yesterday looks like something I'd have gladly eaten.
I'm not a particularly fussy eater and have always enjoyed the food at the Amex whether it was on the concourse or in hospitality.
There is always going to be some problems with large scale catering but to not look after the refereeing team just doesn't seem like us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here