Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Newcastle United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Good to see Ferguson is getting a start today.

That suggests he been showing good form in training.

A goal from him would definitely make a loss more palatable.

FH seems to have reverted to his St Pauli set up - wondered how long that would take - with the FBs playing high into wingback areas and overloading the CAM to deal with Newcastle’s bruising Central defenders - remains to be seen how this plays out but I like the change of tactics- we were not good in the first half against Spurs.

Last edited:

huzzah

Sep 8, 2023
I think someone made a lot of money from betting on a 3-2 at half time last week, so decided to give the horse punchers a 2-0 lead at half time then bring on pervis and karou* at half time to rip them apart and get that green.

* (not on first/any name terms, but using first names to simulate being itk about this betting syndicate I just made up)
formation is obviously 2-0-8

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
Must be close to their best team starting? Their midfield in particular looks exceptional. Not got many hopes for this one, but hope we pull something off!

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Will be starting at 12.30am here and I've got to be up at 6am 😬

9:00 a.m. Chicago time.

I'm going to A.J. Hudson's Public House at 3801 Ashland (at Grace) in Chicago next Saturday. I have a 6:00 a.m. from Indiana to O'Hare Airport and then Indiana to Michigan Ave at 2:00 p.m.

Quebec Seagull

Vive le football... LIBRE!
Oct 19, 2022
Gatineau, Québec, CANADA
How much of Smug Eddie’s prep has been about stopping Mitoma and Minteh? He’ll be as confused as we are!
It has all the makings of a 6-0 win à la Wolves at home in '23. Substitute Ayari for Undav. 😉

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here