Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Newcastle United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
That's where the Palace ninjas went wrong. First rule of being a ninja - don't advertise your position. What did they do? Hold up a 30 foot flag.

More ninja, less flag.
Always makes me laugh in movies where ninjas are in the traditional all black get-up with the mask and everything, in broad daylight, looking completely conspicuous.

The whole point of a ninja is to blend in, not draw any attention to yourself and be like you were never there. They wear them at night because it’s dark… not in the bloody sunshine

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Always makes me laugh in movies where ninjas are in the traditional all black get-up with the mask and everything, in broad daylight, looking completely conspicuous.

The whole point of a ninja is to blend in, not draw any attention to yourself and be like you were never there. They wear them at night because it’s dark… not in the bloody sunshine
Yeah but… how else are we to identify the baddies ?

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea

Attachments

• IMG_4267.jpeg
    IMG_4267.jpeg
    186.7 KB · Views: 7

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Talk Shite excelling themselves this morning. An hour ago - next we'll talk about Newcastle Brighton; that discussion was 'how did Tottenham manage to throw away a two goal lead against Brighton?' A little later, let's talk about Newcastle Brighton ................ yep, but we haven't talked about West Ham yet!
Third time lucky - they have finally managed to point out that Newcastle have got lots of injuries. Did predict a 2-1 win for Brighton, so I might forgive them a bit if they've got that right!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Can’t even watch this as have family shit to do, will probably mean it is the game of the decade and we win by like 7 and keep a clean sheet - you can thank me later, if it happens.
Same here. Looking round a Uni with the boy and back for daughter’s birthday dinner.

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
I’d really, really like if we lose and don’t play particularly well for the less philosophical fans on here to not go apeshit for once. Against Spurs the match thread was really embarrassing to read through.

I know what you mean but I wouldn’t go that far :lol: EDIT - misread that as you’d really ‘like if we lose and don’t play particularly well’ then the ‘less philosophical fans’ won’t go apeshit for once’. :wrong:

This will be a real test of FB’s metal today - Newcastle at home are a formidable enough side, St James’ Park is shitehouse.

I think I’ll consign this one to Brighton ’also ran’.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here