Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New rumour out of East Anglia

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Its got Barn door Billy written all over it.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
We scored 5 goals, kept 2 clean sheets in a week, and beat a Premiership side. We're in a better position and with more points on the board than last season. The moaners are desperate to moan so what better than to post a rumour, so that the moaners can have something to moan about?

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
He would be a terrible signing. He had one good season with Swansea in league one and is now well past his best. We'd be better off not signing anyone rather than him.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
We scored 5 goals, kept 2 clean sheets in a week, and beat a Premiership side. We're in a better position and with more points on the board than last season. The moaners are desperate to moan so what better than to post a rumour, so that the moaners can have something to moan about?

Well said. Its a guaranteed "thread of misery". Let's discount what is very positive about this club and this season and focus on the one cloud in the sky.

On McLean, he wouldn't be my choice, but I don't know our budget constraints.

madinthehead

I have changed this
Jan 22, 2009
Oberursel, Germany
My old man lives up that way and I have watched a few Ipswich games.. I really hope this is not true.. Ok, he scores a few goals, but you all you hear from the Ipswich fans is FFS Scotland.. I am sure there are still better players out there...

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I hope that this is not true as I dont see that he is better or even as good as the players we have already even to come off of the bench. I read somewhere that Heskey is having trials with Pompey as his Aussie club are in financial trouble. If that is the kind of player Gus wants he would be a better signing to come off of the bench for 30 mins as a Plan B and if Pompey are interested his wages shouldn't be a problem

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Not the anwser, simple question, is he better than what we have and the simple asnwer is NO.

Move on...........

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
With all due respect, if he's not good enough for a little club like Ipswich.....etc

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
red herring

I hope

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here