Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murray and Freedman win player and manager of the month

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
On a BBS poll (where anyone that is a member could vote, so basically Millwall and Brighton fans could sabotage) over 75% said stick with the Doug.
It was the Millwall and Brighton fans voting to stick with Doug.

DBL

Banned
Sep 22, 2011
Delighted for Muzza.

Just shows how clueless our manager is when it comes to forwards & why we are in the current slump without CMS.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
It's not like they're Palace fans or anything... :facepalm:

Not to mention they are all multi billionaires willing to lose any money they've already invested.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I see that Crawley hope to attract a big crowd today , they've targetted in particular Palace STH's with a £10 admission offer , the only embarrassment being they have to show their season ticket at the gate to get the discount #Spot The Nigel.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
I see that Crawley hope to attract a big crowd today , they've targetted in particular Palace STH's with a £10 admission offer , the only embarrassment being they have to show their season ticket at the gate to get the discount #Spot The Nigel.

They have targetted anyone with a London Season ticket, not just Palace.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Luckily football doesn't always play out that way with the teams with the more money, bigger squads prevailing. This current Palace has a feel about that I can't describe, the whole club is united from players, management, board and fans and I believe something very special is set to happen in SE25 over the next few years :clap2:

Thank god for that as Brighton's Budget is among the lower half of the championship.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Well earned awards for Freedman and Murray.
Dougie has changed his mindset comleteley in the recent 2 months, and it has been paying dividends.
You know all about Murray, this season his head is right, and he is thriving on the good service he is now getting.
Long may the run continue.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Well earned awards for Freedman and Murray.
Dougie has changed his mindset comleteley in the recent 2 months, and it has been paying dividends.
You know all about Murray, this season his head is right, and he is thriving on the good service he is now getting.
Long may the run continue.
Glad to see Glenn doing well, he was good for us....shame it has to be for your team :(

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
no it isnt!!!!!!

well it's not exactly top 10 and remind me how much in fees we paid this summer? for players-i struggle to think of a fee at all-perhaps somebody can remind me

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here