Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murray and Freedman win player and manager of the month

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Palace will fade-we will be resurgent,trust me.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Certainties:

Zaha will be sold sooner rather than later; and

Gus will never admit that his stubborness over a small pay deal cost us the targetman, he's now spent 3 transfer windows trying and failing to replace.

How do you know that? Gus as i understand,rightly or wrongly made and offer,his offer,a offer within budget and fair,it may take time but i have faith that despite some not so great forward signings,GP will ring the bell with a forward very soon.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I'm sure £12 million (not that you will get that much) will come in quite handy however as the saying goes, you can't polish a turd.

CPFC2010 will ensure that the £12M never gets re-invested in the club , wouldn't be at all surprised if they all end up with a new luxury villa in Spain :lol:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Dougie deserved it, but Palace fans on here wouldn't have agreed with Muzza getting player of the month as, according to them, Zaha was head and shoulders above everyone in the league last month.
Strange comment considering Muzza is better than CMS...
:lolol:

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
I know what....I'll GIVE you my car.... but if it runs well,I'll BUY it back off you....makes sense does'nt it...I would'nt want Murray back into the Brighton team at all....has the wrong attitude.

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
Palace will fade-we will be resurgent,trust me.

Luckily football doesn't always play out that way with the teams with the more money, bigger squads prevailing. This current Palace has a feel about that I can't describe, the whole club is united from players, management, board and fans and I believe something very special is set to happen in SE25 over the next few years :clap2:

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Luckily football doesn't always play out that way with the teams with the more money, bigger squads prevailing. This current Palace has a feel about that I can't describe, the whole club is united from players, management, board and fans and I believe something very special is set to happen in SE25 over the next few years :clap2:

Something very, very special:

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
Well that's strange, because only a month back the folk on the BBS were saying that the team were crap and were calling for the manager to be sacked.

On a BBS poll (where anyone that is a member could vote, so basically Millwall and Brighton fans could sabotage) over 75% said stick with the Doug. Your always get some supporters that want the manager out after a few bad results, football fans can be very fickle. Quite a few of your lot wanted Gus out last season when you went 10 without a win.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
On a BBS poll (where anyone that is a member could vote, so basically Millwall and Brighton fans could sabotage) over 75% said stick with the Doug. Your always get some supporters that want the manager out after a few bad results, football fans can be very fickle. Quite a few of your lot wanted Gus out last season when you went 10 without a win.

:lolol:
That's news to me.

Alfie22

Mar 12, 2008
Glenn + family were on the train to Victoria yesterday (8.45am from Brighton). Does he still live in Brighton?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here