Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Most unfunny shite on TV ?

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
You can't fault the lovely Kirsty Gallagher though!

gallagher-kirsty-photo-kirsty-gallagher-6205888.jpg

Rambo

Don't Push me
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
Anything american for me, they just do not have a sense of humour.
Sex and the shitty and Will and Grace just take the absolute biscuit.

Can't believe no-one has mentioned Paul O'Grady's Eyes down. I read somewhere that he had turned down a lot of sitcoms because he didn't like the scripts but laughed at this. I thought he had a sense of humour. I actually watched the first 3 episodes because I couldn't believe it could carry on in it's crapness. But it got worse.

And why the hell hasn't Victoria Wood sued? Christine in this pile of poo is the best Victoria Wood impression I've ever seen but without her funny material.

Woeful. :nono:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
black book - that was really shite

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Every episode of 'Only Fools and Horses' since 1985.

*Ducks for cover*

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
Fawlty Towers, hate it with a passion

Mr Popkins

Jul 8, 2003
LIVING IN SIN
south park!!
how anyone over the age of 14 finds this funny is beyond me!

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Amazing how personal humour is. Loads of the shows listed in this thread have me howling with laughter.

The one I just don't get though is Harry Hill, and I've really tried, but nope, I never even smile.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Whats that Jasper Carrott sitcom on at the moment - "My Family" is it ?
I was unfortunate enough to stumble across this show when the battery was playing up on my TV remote, and I couldn't get the channel to change. So typical of the BBC to concentrate on having spades of "positive discrimination" in their comedy. Here we have a bloke married to an Indian woman, they live with their 3 children, and one of them has cerebal palsy. The one with cerebal palsy is in a wheelchair and unable to speak,but he "thinks" his lines out loud to the audience. How very "right on" of the beeb not to exclude the disabled from thier sitcoms. And its not just for the sake of it, oh no. I could probably go along with that if the script had anything even approaching something amusing in it. But here was a typical line of dialogue:

Wife: "We're sharing the chores in this household now. Jasper, its your turn to do the washing".
Jasper: "Do the washing ? I don't even know how to USE the washing machine !" (gales of canned laughter)

It was so bad, I had to get up and change the channel. (I've got new batteries now though, in case you were wondering.).

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Mr Popkins said:
south park!!
its easy m'kay step 1 instead of ass say buns like kiss my buns or your a buns hole (check profile for age):lolol:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Brovian said:
Every episode of 'Only Fools and Horses' since 1985.

*Ducks for cover*
the two newest ones are shite but:ohmy:

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Mr Popkins said:
south park!!

I must have a really immature sense of humour cause I piss myself at this, quality humour.

What about that BBC2 Comedy 'coupling' - it one of those programmes i find myself watching but deep down know it is awful.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Easy 10 said:
Whats that Jasper Carrott sitcom on at the moment - "My Family" is it ?
I was unfortunate enough to stumble across this show when the battery was playing up on my TV remote, and I couldn't get the channel to change. So typical of the BBC to concentrate on having spades of "positive discrimination" in their comedy. Here we have a bloke married to an Indian woman, they live with their 3 children, and one of them has cerebal palsy. The one with cerebal palsy is in a wheelchair and unable to speak,but he "thinks" his lines out loud to the audience. How very "right on" of the beeb not to exclude the disabled from thier sitcoms. And its not just for the sake of it, oh no. I could probably go along with that if the script had anything even approaching something amusing in it. But here was a typical line of dialogue:

Wife: "We're sharing the chores in this household now. Jasper, its your turn to do the washing".
Jasper: "Do the washing ? I don't even know how to USE the washing machine !" (gales of canned laughter)

It was so bad, I had to get up and change the channel. (I've got new batteries now though, in case you were wondering.).
its not "my family" i think its called "our family" "my family" is brilliant

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I stand corrected then Braders. I've never seen the opening credits, and I don't intend to.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here