Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Most mad Albion player

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
Seems to be a bit of confusion between "hard" and "mental" here

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Leon Knight by a long stretch and I've been a fan for years.

Who was the player son of a league manager who was one of the only players I remember being booed my home fans when being sent off at Withdean ?

nickjhs

NSC Patron
Apr 9, 2017
Ballarat, Australia
Surprised Teddy Maybank hasn't been mentioned yet. As to Andone I was utterly disgusted by that foul, to me it crossed the line between action on a sporting field and criminal assault.

Last edited:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Not sure about mad as he was a talented player who didn't want to be here and did very little for us despite quite a transfer fee. I'd put him in as number one as most disliked player because of zero lack of effort/taking the piss.
He had issues. Apparently every spare moment he was driving back home to his mum's place.

The Albion, like every other club, was a mess back then.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Leon Knight by a long stretch and I've been a fan for years.

Who was the player son of a league manager who was one of the only players I remember being booed my home fans when being sent off at Withdean ?
Danny Webb, Peter Taylor’s favourite boy along with Junior Lewes :lol: and good shout

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
I had the pleasure of his company in the seats at Blackpool just after we signed him. Very animated he was.
My brother used to knock about with him, and the a few others , some of the story’s I could tell you about him 😱, he gave me his pink tsb shirt

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here