Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Most mad Albion player

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
Hans Kraay jumping up and down on the keepers toes before every corner wins it for me

Crawley Dingo

Political thread tourist.
Mar 31, 2022
Robert Codner . Scoring in the play-offs and running across the pitch to celebrate in front of the Millwall fans deserves a mention.
Andone was really dirty.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Surely it's Leon Knight.
Apart from clearly being mental his youth international appearances stopped after they did psychological tests on the whole squad, then sent him home because he was mental.

WildWood

Sep 6, 2011
Chichester
I wanted to nominate Charlie Anthony Philip David etc Oatway (the name alone deserves full nutter status!)

However I’ll throw Danny Cullip into the mix instead. Seeing him pick forwards up by their armpit hair after a blatant elbow during a corner was always a beautiful site!

AK74

Bright-eyed. Bushy-tailed. GSOH.
NSC Patron
Jan 19, 2010
I wanted to nominate Charlie Anthony Philip David etc Oatway (the name alone deserves full nutter status!)

However I’ll throw Danny Cullip into the mix instead. Seeing him pick forwards up by their armpit hair after a blatant elbow during a corner was always a beautiful site!
Robbie Pethick frequently had an anxious look on his face when Danny Cullip yelled at him.

Robinjakarta

Jul 14, 2014
Jakarta
I thought it was Mickey Thomas , he was on the opening credits of MOTD back along - lying on the touchline winking into the camera :shrug:

Sorry hadn`t read that far .
Not sure about mad as he was a talented player who didn't want to be here and did very little for us despite quite a transfer fee. I'd put him in as number one as most disliked player because of zero lack of effort/taking the piss.

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
Not sure about mad as he was a talented player who didn't want to be here and did very little for us despite quite a transfer fee. I'd put him in as number one as most disliked player because of zero lack of effort/taking the piss.
I`d forgotten that , i just thought anyone who actually chose to look like Wurzel Gummidge`s weirder brother on purpose must be a bit of a mad sod .

May 16, 2023
Fozzie also deserves a mention, surely. Some of the tales of the initiation tasks for youth players when he ruled the roost were on the edgy side

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Surely it's Leon Knight.
Apart from clearly being mental his youth international appearances stopped after they did psychological tests on the whole squad, then sent him home because he was mental.
Fantastic shout. Genuinely mental, but largely in a sad way

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Kemy Augustien for me Clive

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here