Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Most loathed song sung at Football matches

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
Sneaky George said:
Morons who sing " There's no-one there, there's no-one there" at away games when the ground is nearly full! :angry:

Thats irony though, innit?

Or at least a bit like singing "we're gonna win 4-3" when your 3-0 down with a minute to go!

Has to be the "passion like fire" one. I've only ever heard one person sing it though because nobody EVER joins in!

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
We're the North stand, we're the north stand followed by the south stand.....:censored: :angry:

Ok for the first ever game at Withdean. Crap forever after......

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
portlock seagull said:
We're the North stand, we're the north stand followed by the south stand.....:censored: :angry:

Ok for the first ever game at Withdean. Crap forever after......

I agree, but mainly because no-one joins in any more except for the singing 'blocks'

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Ow and another....
"Stand up if you want Falmer":censored: :censored: , when you get some prat having a go at you if you don't; OF COURSE I F***ING WELL WANT FALMER YOU NOB!!:censored: I'm just tired of singing that boring song when it clearly doesn't make a jot of difference after 7 bloody years. Everyone knows about Falmer, the rare snow leopard of the Himalyas knows we want Falmer. Just save your breath pal because it doesn't make any F-ing difference now! ALRIGHT?!!! So just.......:shutup: :censored:

brighton2win

Aug 21, 2005
portlock seagull said:
Ow and another....
"Stand up if you want Falmer":censored: :censored: , when you get some prat having a go at you if you don't; OF COURSE I F***ING WELL WANT FALMER YOU NOB!!:censored: I'm just tired of singing that boring song when it clearly doesn't make a jot of difference after 7 bloody years. Everyone knows about Falmer, the rare snow leopard of the Himalyas knows we want Falmer. Just save your breath pal because it doesn't make any F-ing difference now! ALRIGHT?!!! So just.......:shutup: :censored:

i thought we only sang that straight after the stewards tell us to sit down :wave:

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
the song that makes me cringe the most is not really a song, but it's every goal kick..... "you're shit aaaarrrggghh", I've never liked it, It's been around for over 20 years, and whoever started it should be shot, makes me cringe just posting about it :angry: :angry:

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Seagullible said:
ALBION
ALBION
like Liverpool do - it's soooo depressing

and who can forget
Brighton - passion like fire :nono:

I quite agree re ALBION ALBION - what a dirge and so uninspiring. I rather like Passion like fire though.....!

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
I cannot believe no one has mentioned the worst chant ever bar none!

Wanker Wanker

I first heard the pikey gills doing it but even we do it now

you know who you are, just stop:angry:

Last edited:

PremiershipBound

May 17, 2006
s.stubbs said:
Glad all over ,
never fails to bring the red mist.
Also that one the Leeds vermin sing,
"We are superior",but I think it's just the silly accent they sing it in.

We are superior! :lolol:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
For me the most cringeworthy chant is (when losing 3-0 or whatever) "We're gonna win 4-3...."

It's just sooo lame.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Storer68 said:
The "By far the greatest team, the world has ever seen" line really gets my goat, especially as it sung by clubs like ours whose teams are patentlly not

I am of the same opinion as Storer68's goat

By far the worst song line sung at football matches, the world has ever heard

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Fran Hagarty said:
I quite agree re ALBION ALBION - what a dirge and so uninspiring.

I've always hated that, why doesn't anyone sing it to the ere we go tune anymore? at least everyone could jump about a bit then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here