Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Millwall @ The Amex

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Found millwall fans to be fairly funny on the train after the game last season. More than likely will be fine as they are not the hooligans they used to be.

Swearing happens at football. Only way to avoid away fans is turn up very early, leave very late.

This is sensible unlike a lot of other posts on this thread.

Clearly not please explain it to me

I think he's alluding to every post you make is a question, a leading question in which you seem to attempt to get the poster to somehow make a fool of themselves.

It's actually quite annoying.

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
I think he's alluding to every post you make is a question, a leading question in which you seem to attempt to get the poster to somehow make a fool of themselves.

It's actually quite annoying.

I did not understand the Toby comment and it's still not been explained, who was he calling mugs? And honestly what does Husty mean by saying 'Then there's plenty of other football matches to go and watch', does that make any sense to you when we are talking on a Brighton fan forum?

Please help me out with that!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I did not understand the Toby comment and it's still not been explained, who was he calling mugs? And honestly what does Husty mean by saying 'Then there's plenty of other football matches to go and watch', does that make any sense to you when we are talking on a Brighton fan forum?

Please help me out with that!

Just ignore it. They're winding you up.

Good grief martyn, The Millwall retard is calling us, us Brighton fans mugs.
Husty is pointing out that if you, or anyone else, is really that worried about having the shrinking wallflowers down this weekend then there are plenty of non-league games on this weekend where the most you'll come up against is a little old man shouting "You've got no fans" "I'll give it you" etc.

But I suspect you really already know this.

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
Husty is pointing out that if you, or anyone else, is really that worried about having the shrinking wallflowers down this weekend then there are plenty of non-league games on this weekend where the most you'll come up against is a little old man shouting "You've got no fans" "I'll give it you" etc.

I have not been around for a few days so I did not realise he was a Millwall fan and I am not totally sure that is what Husty was saying at all

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

But with respect if he is a BHAFC fan why should he have to watch another game ? I know already that the Millwall fans will be scum as that is what they do best and pride themselves on it. Aint gonna stop me going but I can understand people that think, I can't be bothered with this.

I have not been around for a few days so I did not realise he was a Millwall fan and I am not totally sure that is what Husty was saying at all

Ah Ok, look down the board for the thread entitled Cup Final. Tells you all you need to know about this bloke, although I suspect he isn't a bloke in that sense more a child tugging at his todger at the responses, some of which I was responsible for.

And I'm pretty sure that is exactly what Husty is talking about.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

But with respect if he is a BHAFC fan why should he have to watch another game ? I know already that the Millwall fans will be scum as that is what they do best and pride themselves on it. Aint gonna stop me going but I can understand people that think, I can't be bothered with this.

He shouldn't have to, that's exactly the point US.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here