Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Middle East conflict

Insel affe

HellBilly
Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

That is sickening, I really despair at the Israeli regime right now, and the west for not being strong enough.
The circle goes round the hunted becomes the hunter, I am starting to hate Israel and that is not a healthy, this is not what so called god fearing people do to each other. Israel's response has gone far beyond acceptable and it will not stop here, they have yet to respond to Iran's attack in full.

These are war crimes and we are facilitating it, sickening, Keir Starmer Fkn open your mouth and speak the truth this is tooo Fkn far.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Looks like the US are finally losing patience with the murderous Israeli government. Kind of hope the US follows through but obviously that would mean the Israelis are STILL not letting in enough aid for civilians to survive.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Looks like the US are finally losing patience with the murderous Israeli government. Kind of hope the US follows through but obviously that would mean the Israelis are STILL not letting in enough aid for civilians to survive.
It’s a cop out. They’re basically saying you’ve got 30 days to kill as many civilians as possible. It should be immediately.

If true, the club has to take action, we cannot be seen to take sides.
Ok, I see someone has already replied and the comments are being used out of context.
What context is possible to morally excuse cheering on the Israeli occupation forces at a time when they have set fire to patients on IV drips at a hospital? Everyone can see these images, as bad as the images of Vietnamese children being burnt alive in the 1960/70s by agent orange

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
What context is possible to morally excuse cheering on the Israeli occupation forces at a time when they have set fire to patients on IV drips at a hospital? Everyone can see these images, as bad as the images of Vietnamese children being burnt alive in the 1960/70s by agent orange
I think you’re confusing Agent Orange with Napalm. AO was a defoliant that the people of Vietnam are still paying for in horrific birth defects. Outrageous stuff that the UK used first in Malaya, giving the idea to the US.

Insel affe

HellBilly
Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
The Israel death machine marches on....

• The mayor of the southern Lebanese city of Nabatieh was killed, along with five others, after Israel struck a municipality building during a crisis meeting.
  • Six people were killed and 43 people injured in the strikes, which hit Nabatieh’s municipality building when the mayor was attending a crisis team meeting.

"Violations of international humanitarian law are utterly unacceptable," Hennis-Plasschaert says, adding that "civilians and civilian infrastructure must be protected at all times".

"It is time for all concerned actors to immediately cease their fire and open the door to diplomatic solutions capable of realising the needs of citizens and advancing regional stability," she says.

Insel affe

HellBilly
Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Harrowing, but not something we do not know.

The unconditional aid to Israel keeps flowing. Excuses for Israel’s genocidal violence keep coming. It’s self-defence, we are told. Israel has a right to self-defence. Tell me: is this self-defence? One day, Mamode had to operate on a seven-year-old boy who was able to give a description of what happened to him. “He was knocked over by the blast from a bomb and was lying on the floor, heard this noise, looked up, there was a drone, and the drone fired at him. It caused severe injury to his chest and abdomen, his liver and spleen were damaged, his bowel was damaged and part of his stomach was hanging out of his chest. We heard descriptions like this over and over again. So it’s not just one maverick drone operator who may have gone a bit crazy. This was persistent.”

nevergoagain

Jul 28, 2005
nowhere near Burgess Hill
Sinwar possibly dead, a massive event but which way will it go?. BBC was saying that it's possible a more moderate could take over and pave the way for a peace deal or will we see Iran interfering and another hardliner stepping up ?.

Reactions: cjd

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
If only both sides would follow the recognised rules of conflict...

This is absolutely tragic, but what should we do? If everyone stopped supplying weapons to Israel, what would be the outcome? Do you think Hamas and their ilk will stop lobbing missles over the border?

I don't know the answer, and that really saddens me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here