Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Managers you think are SHIT but always getting linked with decent jobs

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Seagulltonian said:
Supposedly wanted by Glasgow Rangers today, if McCleash goes to Pompey :lolol: , when Rangers go out of the Champions League tonight!

I hope for their sake that rumor is rubbish! Souness actually rung up sky sports news himself to say it was rubbish :lolol:

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Uncle Buck said:
WGS was working for Sky that day.

His bird looked well fit that day !!

Gordon Strachan.

And what the f*** has STEVE MCLAREN ever done to justify so much hype?

f*** all at Middlesborough, and assistant manager with Man United where - get this - they won the league a couple of times.

Hadn't they already won The Premiership about 4 times BEFORE he arrived anyway? f*** sake.

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
Aggh David O leary - he is stink - "give me time and money"

Tony Adams

John Gorham

Graham Rix

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Chesney Christ 1 said:
Gordon Strachan.

And what the f*** has STEVE MCLAREN ever done to justify so much hype?

f*** all at Middlesborough, and assistant manager with Man United where - get this - they won the league a couple of times.

Hadn't they already won The Premiership about 4 times BEFORE he arrived anyway? f*** sake.

Won the League Cup with the Smoggies and got them into Europe. Was also part of Jim Smith's coaching staff that got Derby promoted and I think was at United when they won the treble. Not so bad.

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
he was linked with newcastle before souey got there i think but he usually doesn't get linked with anyone, but i think he is a SHIT manager and his name is : STEVE BRUCE. signs the most average has-beens and generally average players. would love it if brum go down

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Tony adams gets linked because of who he is

Redknapp - fair do's did a good job at west ham but spent loads at pompy and took a decnt soto side down.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here