Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Man City PL Charges

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I do find myself wondering if Man City fans are enjoying winning the league year in year out whilst pushing the boundaries of what is acceptable, financially and morally. Add Chelsea to that but their fans clearly don't care considering that were singing Abramovich's name to the very last.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I do find myself wondering if Man City fans are enjoying winning the league year in year out whilst pushing the boundaries of what is acceptable, financially and morally. Add Chelsea to that but their fans clearly don't care considering that were singing Abramovich's name to the very last.
What will be interesting, is how far their fanbase will support the club, if they do end up attempting to bankrupt the EPL, with ever increasing, legal challenges.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I absolutely despise Man City and everything they stand for. Far, far, more than I dislike Palace.

Everything and anyone associated with that club is tainted. "Pep" can f*** right off too.
I feel the same about Newcastle.

I can say without hesitation that if the same happened here I'd leave it all behind. Would I have done in my teens or 20s, probably not, so I don't blame their younger fans for being on the state-funded cheat fest, however their older ones are a disgrace.
Agreed.

I also find them quite boring.
I only watch them, when they play against us.
I'll watch all of the ther clubs on MotD, but always fast forward their match.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Boils my piss that this Abu Dhabi mob can sportswash their way into an EPL club, sign up to the EPL and its rules like every member club has to, then ride roughshod all around the rules so they can snide their way to "glory" - then when challenged, get the lawyers in, drag to it all through the courts for YEARS in order to get the rules THEY SIGNED UP FOR changed in their favour.

Just f*ck off and leave our game alone, you bunch of CHISLERS

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here