Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leon delighted Albion have been relegated

:J)

Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Knight aims to play leapfrog

Not doing himself any favours there... :ohmy:

Leon Knight admits he was ''absolutely delighted'' to see old club Brighton relegated this week - and has no regrets about joining Swansea City.

Plenty of footballers have watched on with glee as former sides have struggled, it is just not many confess to doing so in public. But Knight is different - an enigmatic character who has no qualms about shooting from the hip.

''It was terrific to see Brighton go down,'' says the diminutive frontman, who had a much-publicised falling out with Seagulls boss Mark McGhee before his cut-price move to Swansea.

''I've still got a few mates in the dressing room and I've been hearing a few things, but they can't really say anything now they are in the same league that I'm in.

''I was absolutely delighted that they got relegated. You cannot understand how happy I was.

''But I don't want to be playing them next season. Hopefully, we can leapfrog them as they come down.''

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
The exact reason he had to leave. Wait till he gets bored of being sat on the bench at Swansea, he will end up at Torquay in 2 years time.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
He will be on the bench at best when they play us next season anyway:tosser:

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
He's just making sure there's no doubt that he will get a hostile reception when we play them next season.

For some reason he has always thrived on that.

I for one won't be booing him. He's not worth it.

Last edited:

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
I really don't give a shit Leon.... you are a f***ing waster who has once again found his level.

I hope we get to shove those words down your f***ing throat

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The animosity is because MM wouldn't give him back his dummy.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Blimey.. he really has got a MASSIVE bout of poison dwarf syndrome.. I should know as I'm only 5' 2" myself, but the vitirol he excretes is off the scale.

Leon.. you're a short streak of shit.. except it, get over it (if you can, you may need a stepladder) and you'll be much happier.. !

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
I hope one of our players clatters him off the ball next season (if he plays). After reading this quote, is it any wonder why Mcghee got rid of him. I reckon this could be the best bit of buisiness he ever done for this club.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Statto said:
I hope one of our players clatters him off the ball next season (if he plays). After reading this quote, is it any wonder why Mcghee got rid of him. I reckon this could be the best bit of buisiness he ever done for this club.
A very good reason to give Tank another 12 month contract ?

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
What do you expect him to say considering the amount of SHIT he got here despite scoring the goals to get us promoted and being our most talented player?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

''I've still got a few mates in the dressing room and I've been hearing a few things, but they can't really say anything now they are in the same league that I'm in.

''I was absolutely delighted that they got relegated. You cannot understand how happy I was.

...[/B] [/B]

From that it sounds like some of the players also think he's a ****? and to think some of you worship this guy :rolleyes:

Last edited:

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Richie Morris said:
What do you expect him to say considering the amount of SHIT he got here despite scoring the goals to get us promoted and being our most talented player?

You're right. From Leon I don't expect anything less.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here