Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joke du Jour

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
A policeman pulls over a Norwich fan. The policeman says, "Before I search, do you have anything in your boot that you shouldn't have?" The guy says, "Yeah, two extra toes."

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Saw a bloke down the pub trying to chat up a cheetah, I thought to myself "he's trying to pull a fast one"

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Gary Cahill's transfer to Chelsea has been delayed because his wife cannot agree personal terms with John Terry.

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
A policeman pulls over a Norwich fan. The policeman says, "Before I search, do you have anything in your boot that you shouldn't have?" The guy says, "Yeah, two extra toes."

What's he doing with two toes hiding in his boot?! What about the person he cut them off? And surely if you'd just performed that sort of act on someone you wouldn't then show the evidence to the police?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
A policeman pulls over the Norwich manager. The policeman says, "Before I search, do you have any stolen items in your boot that you shouldn't have?" The guy says, "Yeah, Elliott Bennett. I stole him for £1m"

Ain't that the truth Muzzy!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
My mate died doing something he loved...

...heroin

:coat:

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
An old US Marine Pilot sat down at the Starbucks, still wearing his old USMC flight suit and leather jacket and ordered a cup of coffee.

As he sat sipping his coffee, a young woman sat down next to him. She turned to the pilot and asked, ‘Are you a real pilot?'

He replied, "Well, I've spent my whole life flying planes, first Stearmans, then the early Grummans.... flew a Wildcat and Corsair in WWII, and later in the Korean conflict, Banshees and Cougars. I've taught more than 260 people to fly and given rides to hundreds, so I guess I am a pilot; and you, what are you?"

She said, "I'm a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about naked women. As soon as I get up in the morning, I think about naked women. When I shower, I think about naked women. When I watch TV, I think about naked women. It seems everything makes me think of naked women."

The two sat sipping in silence.

A little while later, a young man sat down on the other side of the old pilot and asked: "Are you a real pilot?"

He replied, "I always thought I was, but I just found out I'm a lesbian."

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
My mate has just been struck off the medical register for having sex with his patients. It's a shame because he was an excellent vet.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Bloke out shopping with the missus-

"those shoe's look nice darling"

'Norfolk'Nchance' replies the hubby! 'way too expensive'

later that evening in bed,hubby feels a little frisky an tries his luck,as his hand slips up the wiffey's leg...........she screams!!!

he replies

'what?'

she replies....

"listen now,if your not prepared to shoe the horse,than you've no forkin chance of riding it".

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I bought a bottle of HP sauce today.........

10p a month for two years.

A man walks into a chip shop and says, 'Fish and chips twice' The fellow behind the counter says, '

OK I heard you the first time'
.........................................................................................................................................

My old man always said that you should fight fire with fire. Probably why he got sacked from the fire brigade.

Pat McCrotch

Lurker
Oct 25, 2005
Shoreham-by-the-sea
When Thierry Henry signed again for Arsenal, they said “Don’t worry, you’ll feel right at home, everything is just the same as when you left”.

“Including the trophy cabinet”.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
When Thierry Henry signed again for Arsenal, they said “Don’t worry, you’ll feel right at home, everything is just the same as when you left”.

“Including the trophy cabinet”.

:lol:

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
A Muslim has been shot in the head with a starting pistol; police say
... it's definitely race related...

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
Due to a water shortage in Ireland , Dublin swimming baths have announced they are closing lanes 7 and 8...

Muhammad - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Who will take the second shot in this snooker game? Find out after the break.

NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
I always mix up pickle and chutney. It makes me chuckle.

NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
I opened up a business selling trampolines to Eastern Europeans, but it's not going well... the Czechs keep bouncing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here