Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Injuries

Shaktarman

Sep 19, 2022
Think it’s been 8 weeks since O’Riley’s injury now. I think many predicted 10 weeks or so. I wonder if he’s on track to return in the next few weeks? Any update anywhere?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
We currently have the most injuries in the Premier. Thank goodness for a deep squad .
I think andingra and minteh are ok so we have around average amount of injuries for the league. O'Riley in training, solly in training, Danny max a week away. Things looking ok apart from the mystery Pedro injury

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
I think andingra and minteh are ok so we have around average amount of injuries for the league. O'Riley in training, solly in training, Danny max a week away. Things looking ok apart from the mystery Pedro injury
Hopefully you're right and i'm wrong, but the words that an injured player is "in training" can be used in a misleading way. There's a massive difference between the two extremes of full training and maybe just able to do some weights or pool work.

For Solly and MOR, they might be in training, but I don't see much probability they will get any football until at least after the international break.

And Welbeck said he was a week away from being able to train, not play.

Insel affe

HellBilly
Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Hopefully you're right and i'm wrong, but the words that an injured player is "in training" can be used in a misleading way. There's a massive difference between the two extremes of full training and maybe just able to do some weights or pool work.

For Solly and MOR, they might be in training, but I don't see much probability they will get any football until at least after the international break.

And Welbeck said he was a week away from being able to train, not play.
Thanks for that....

burst.gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here