iv been inclined ba ba ba
to believe they never would etc etc

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
Walking round the house earlier humming this old nursery tune:

' Here we go loopy loo, here we go loopy li, etc etc etc'

Now try it this way..... Inigo Calderon, Indigo calderon, Indingo calderon..............

Now i'm no song writer but thought that was quite catchy :lol:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Rated 9 in the Sun today!:bowdown:
Facebook photo looks very Basque flair

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Need to sign him doublequick time on a 3 year deal, before someone else nips in to whip him from under our noses! I would suspect that Gus has him and about 5 others as the basis of the team to get us into the champonship!:clap2:

Good to see you're picking the lingo Inigo :thumbsup:

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
Did you see Gus go mental when Robinson hacked him down? Must be good for players to actually be loved by the manager

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Rated 9 in the Sun today!:bowdown:
Facebook photo looks very Basque flair
I'm not one to stalk players' FBs (honest!) - but there's a SUPERB 4 minute video on his wall of the Charlton game. I mean truly marvellous, lots of little passing clips, tackles, blocks, interceptions with him involved, cracking crowd shots and of course Calde's goal in all its glory. First comment, from what appears to be a relative, reads "FLAAAAAAIIIIRRRR!" Obviously they read NSC now and then! :lolol:

In all honesty he's been the signing that has amazed me most. The fact that he had not been playing since the summer sort of suggested to me possibly his heart wasn't in it anymore, as no-one else had taken a punt on him. But he's played with so much passion and commitment, it's unreal. A proper footballer, truly brilliant to watch (though I do genuinely feel out of breath just watching him gallop up and down that right flank sometimes) , and unsurprisingly already a crowd favourite.

Last edited:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
UNBELIEVABLE that he was out of football for so long, what a great find by Gus, anyone got any idea how he knew of him? Deserves to be in the Championship, I just pray it's with us.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I'm not one to stalk players' FBs (honest!) - but there's a SUPERB 4 minute video on his wall of the Charlton game. I mean truly marvellous, lots of little passing clips, tackles, blocks, interceptions with him involved, cracking crowd shots and of course Calde's goal in all its glory. First comment, from what appears to be a relative, reads "FLAAAAAAIIIIRRRR!" Obviously they read NSC now and then! :lolol:

In all honesty he's been the signing that has amazed me most. The fact that he had not been playing since the summer sort of suggested to me possibly his heart wasn't in it anymore, as no-one else had taken a punt on him. But he's played with so much passion and commitment, it's unreal. A proper footballer, truly brilliant to watch (though I do genuinely feel out of breath just watching him gallop up and down that right flank sometimes) , and unsurprisingly already a crowd favourite.

Incompatible Browser | Facebook

His friends and family are lovin' it!

I wonder if any of those dudes are out of work footballers that can be persuaded to join us.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
I sat in front of a lady who I think is his wife (and a couple of kids) for the Exeter game. She didn't stop smiling for the whole game. Seems the whole family are enjoying the sunny South coast. [of course may not have been his wife and kids but I thought I heard someone say that she was]

Last edited by a moderator:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Incompatible Browser | Facebook

His friends and family are lovin' it!

I wonder if any of those dudes are out of work footballers that can be persuaded to join us.

Well Carlos Cuellar is on there - he'd do!

Seriously, just look at his FB page - the man could not BE more cool, could he?

I'd love to be Calde's FRIEND, but that would be so desperately SAD, not to mention a bit pointless, given that his page is in a language I can't even read.

I've settled for sending him a short message, thanking him for all his efforts so far, telling him he is my young son's favourite player, and wishing him good luck for the rest of the season, and NEXT season's promotion campaign...

Grizz

NSC Patron
Jul 5, 2003
Over the years i've been supporting the Albion there's been a few speical players that just make you smile when they've got the ball and do something special, but Calderon tops them all. Absolutely love watching him play football, i think he's the most exciting player i've seen in the Stripes, so composed on and off the ball, plenty of flair, watching his performances he loves playing with the ball to feet and just does it all with consummate ease. The goal against Charlton was just superb. Honestly hope he's still here for a few years to come.

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
hes very consistent too. in all the games ive seen him play hes been a minimum of 7 . never has a bad game. ill be more gutted if he doesnt sign than losing most players in our recent history, including BZ

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here