Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How To Avoid Trick or Treaters

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
Print and attach to front door.

flk-cc-michael-henley-rabies-quarantine-sign.jpg

Have used Swine Flu warnings in past which worked well.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Or just don't answer the door? :shrug:

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Well I shall be out with my kids trick or treating. Our simple rule of thumb is if there is a pumpkin outside then we knock otherwise we move on to the next.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Effin' hate trick or treating. No door opening from me.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Well I shall be out with my kids trick or treating. Our simple rule of thumb is if there is a pumpkin outside then we knock otherwise we move on to the next.

If you're only visiting people you know, then I don't have a problem with it. Knocking on strangers doors is just wrong, and these days, not what people should be teaching their youngsters IMO.

Camicus

Had them round last night got told to F*** off no costume teenage thugs begging. Our elderly neighbour is terrified by them so is comming round to ours for T and biccies till its all over. It also happens to be my sons birthday today :O

This should be the rule for everyone. Personally have no problem with it other than the teenage scroates who knock wearing no costume and just after sweets/money.

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex

I think it's ok when the smaller kids are out with parents.
I get a bit pissed off with aggressive teenagers banging on the door. This happens at christmas as well with groups of spotty herberts trying to sing Nowell Nowell and demanding beer money.

culvers

Jul 6, 2003
Sutton
Have seen a Saville pumpkin doing the rounds on Twitter (but cannot access it on work PC), reckon that could be a bit of a deterrent.

culvers

Jul 6, 2003
Sutton
Neither of those [MENTION=1320]Notters[/MENTION]. The one I saw had a carrot for a cigar. These could be equally effective though I am sure.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Knocking on strangers doors is just wrong, and these days, not what people should be teaching their youngsters IMO.

oh come on, it's hardly 'teaching' kids to knock on stranger's doors is it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here