Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How much is Wee Billy Gilmour worth?

How much is Wee Billy Gilmour worth?

• c£10m

• c£15m

• c£20m

• c£25m

• c£30m

• c£35m

• c£40m

• £45m+

Results are only viewable after voting.

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
At the start of last season, when Brighton were playing with confidence, he looked great. But sadly, in the second half he looked lost, and had limited impact.

I think it is because he is better in a 3 as others can do more of the covering work, but he was so easily bypassed in a 2.

I suspect that's why if he were to go, it won't be for quite the feeling some might believe he is worth.
And if he goes abroad, you lose the Premier League tax we can charge selling to one of our rivals.

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
Crook is normally accurate are we to believe the £12m figure as it seems at least £10m short to me.
Well, if the initial rumour is accurate, Brighton consider him a very important player and are not willing to listen to offers.

:ROFLMAO: I think you need to check your pizza toppings my friend.

No club would bid anything near that for his signature. They would go to the mainland and get a better or equal option for half that money.
Tony Bloom not being willing to even listen to offers (how often do you hear that?) and the NSC £25m evaluation are a big fat f***ing £30m - if not more - apart from each other.

Most likely this is another football related subject where the eventual outcome should result in a thorough scientific study of the Sussex tap water.

The "How many more points will we get?" and "Can we qualify for Europe?" threads from March are going to look like some deep Aristotlean wisdom compared to the Bedlam mass escape shit going on in this thread.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here