Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How much fruit do you consume per day?

2 tangerines, 2 bananas, few grapes and sliced apple a day during the week.

Nothing at weekends apart from tomato with bacon and sausage etc.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
1 to 2 apples a day, fruit drinks. Probably not enough.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
None.
( Just consumed a bacon and cheese slice though and an iced bun)

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Banana with lunch and then another banana at about 16.30 (just scoffed that one). I also have OJ with my lunch most days and occasionally a fruit for pudding in the evening.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Usually have banana orange and apple everyday and veggies at dinner, don't really do fruit juices.

And Greens+ vitamin powder.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
2 bits a day during the week, generally none at the weekend as I see fruit eating as a bit of a chore. I mean, does anyone every say "Oooooh I'm hungry, I want a nice piece of fruit"?

I do, however, eat a mountain of veg most days what with being a veggie weirdo and that.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
2 bits a day during the week, generally none at the weekend as I see fruit eating as a bit of a chore. I mean, does anyone every say "Oooooh I'm hungry, I want a nice piece of fruit"?

I do, however, eat a mountain of veg most days what with being a veggie weirdo and that.

D

Deleted member 22389

Daily as I have been on a diet for the last 6 weeks. I have lost nearly a stone now. The reason I started, was laying back in the chair, I managed to rest the remote control on my shelf lol.

Target is to lose about 3 stone now. My diet is now fish, loads of veg, chicken, rice, noodles, fruit, pizza.
Sometimes I would love a plate of steak and chips, or pie and chips, bacon sandwich, fried egg but these things are off the menu for the time being.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Usually have banana orange and apple everyday and veggies at dinner, don't really do fruit juices.

And Greens+ vitamin powder.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here