Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Heskey

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Just been told by a very reliable source within the club that Heskey's deal has been agreed and he'll be joining us.

Ok, start shooting me down but I believe it to be true...

f*** off you twat.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Gobsmacked that this has made it to four pages and not all of it abusive or piss taking

I loooooooooove the summer :lolol:

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
OK

So Emile Heskey's wealth must be what? Say £10m? If we offer him £7,500 pw or approx £500k pa (after bonuses etc) and say another 'wealthier' club offer him say £20k pw or approx £1.25m pa (after bonuses etc), then the delta (that is the differential) is circa £750k.
For a man worth so so much this is chicken feed (<10%NAV) irrespective of the obvious pushings and influences of his agent.

Gus could easily sell the vision to Heskey and I think that overall Gus, the ground, the support ,the City, the momentum and a few other 'the s' would make the Amex a very very attractive proposition to Heskey as well as a host of other 'big' players.

That is why Muzza would never ever consider Millwar or Palarse! He knows full well where the fabulous future lies, and it ain't in Sarf Lundun!

Case closed, now please move on.

TNBA

TTF

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
[yt]PhUCQCTZnkk[/yt]

We'll be seeing more of this.

SICKASAGULL

Aug 26, 2007
Heskey has perhaps one more year left if he drops down to the Championship, which must be reflected in his transfer price.

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
Just been told by a very reliable source within the club that Heskey's deal has been agreed and he'll be joining us.

Ok, start shooting me down but I believe it to be true...

We already have a donkey his name is Wood , we do not need another

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
We already have a donkey his name is Wood , we do not need another

A 19 year old that has played in the World Cup and the highest scoring loan player we've ever signed? The same Wood that scored crucial goals and is highly rated by one of the top young managers in the game?

No we don't he's gone back to Premiership West Bromwich Albion.

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
A 19 year old that has played in the World Cup and the highest scoring loan player we've ever signed? The same Wood that scored crucial goals and is highly rated by one of the top young managers in the game?

No we don't he's gone back to Premiership West Bromwich Albion.

Thank f*** for that

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here