Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Heskey

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Emile's good at holding the ball up when it's launched, not exactly what a slow build up passing side needs, nor what you need for counter attacking. Also, his wages would be too high, making him a poor choice I think.

TheBlueAndWhiteStrips

May 27, 2009
Huntingdon
Heskey and Owen up front :lolol:
4513265368_7f6c697872.jpg

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The trouble with hiring old lags on their last legs is that they expect big money as their absolute right, and they'll happily bank it without exactly busting a gut. Robbie Savage anybody? Its no kind of sustainable business plan, and it doesn't build for the future. The Albion will hopefully be better than that.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
The one on the left does remind me of Owen, looks like it has a bad leg.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The trouble with hiring old slags on their last legs is that they expect big money as their absolute right, and they'll happily bank it without exactly busting a gut.

Exactly. Just ask Rooney.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Doesn't sound like the sort of player Gus would sign.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
You know what...
Someone inside the club just spoke about this and I thought I'd pass it on as something to debate.
What a shame the likes of S'hampton Seagull have used it as an opportunity to abuse people.

It's pretty rubbish that 'someone inside the club' confides in you and you then choose to share it with the world.

That's a shame.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Randy Lerner is given us Heskey as a make weight in taking Poyet to manage Villa!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here