Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] “He’s got a foot like a f’ing twix”

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Overheard at Newcastle yesterday. Which player on the pitch was he describing?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Anthony Gordon?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Overheard at Newcastle yesterday. Which player on the pitch was he describing?
Are you asking because you know, or because you want to know?

If it's the latter, I wasn't there so I am afraid I can't help you.

Last edited:

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Not sure what the expression means but if it was derogatory then it has to be Isak on the poor finishing

(followed closely by Gordon)

Zeberdi

NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer

Oh for goodness sake your following me around all the time to question or critique my posts is tiresome. I've tried to talk with you nicely several times, but all I get is grief.

Its a joke, you might even recall at the time Fulham had a chant about Bobbies chocolate ankles....But I'm sure you'll refute that too...

Zeberdi

NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Oh for goodness sake your following me around all the time to question or critique my posts is tiresome. I've tried to talk with you nicely several times, but all I get is grief.

Its a joke, you might even recall at the time Fulham had a chant about Bobbies chocolate ankles....But I'm sure you'll refute that too...

I think you had better put me on ignore if a raised eyebrow upsets you that much. 👍

I wasn’t refuting anything, just pointing out that Bobby Zamora wasn’t on the pitch yesterday 🙄

ps you’re are being paranoid - I have better things to do than “follow people around on a chat forum ”

Have a good day 🙂

SkirlieWirlie

Jan 6, 2024

I think you should see the positive and count yourself very lucky that the response was so succinct 😜

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Cocoa Mitoma?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Have spent far too long trying to work what “foot like a twix” means but failed. Is it how the foot looks? What features does a twix have?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Doesn’t make any sense, maybe it was foot like a twig if a player had just injured their foot after kicking the ball.
I wasn’t there so it would be useful to know exactly what was happening on the pitch when it was said

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Are you asking because you know, or because you want to know?

It it's the latter, I wasn't there so I am afraid I can't help you.
Yes I know. I’ll give you a clue, he was abusing a Newcastle player that hasn’t yet been named on this thread. I therefore assume it was meant in a derogatory fashion.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Have spent far too long trying to work what “foot like a twix” means but failed. Is it how the foot looks? What features does a twix have?
I’ve got it, someone was wearing shiny gold boots, but that would be feet like a Twix, unless they were wearing one shiny gold boot. :smile:
I think I have also spent far too long trying to work it out :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here