Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hamza the Hook

D

Deleted member 22389

Glad the bloke is finally going. Not fair on the hard working decent honest people in this country, who have had to pay for scum like this to be protected.
In fact the amount of money wasted on human rights lawyers, prison and protection is probably enough to build a small school.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
He should have gone as soon as it was determined his marriage was illegal.
but, what im trying to figure out, why so much venom for this particular arsehole...hes a twat..we all know hes a twat...but you can guarantee, theres far more dangerous twats lurking in the UK... the crap about him distracts from them..

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
It makes me laugh. People talking about guys like this destroying our civilized society.

Reading this thread our civilized society is clearly no more. And it has nothing to do with Hamza or any other radical preacher.

D

Deleted member 22389

but, what im trying to figure out, why so much venom for this particular arsehole...hes a twat..we all know hes a twat...but you can guarantee, theres far more dangerous twats lurking in the UK... the crap about him distracts from them..

Because he has showed a complete disrespect to people of this country. He has cost us a lot of money.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Because he's the most visible , he has hooks for hands so is a media dream its blindingly f***ing obvious, why the false "bafflement" over this ?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
So, you agree Bushy, the irrational hatred of him is media driven...and why people show a venom towards him thats fairly irrational..which is what im asking. Im fairly sure theres far more dangerous people lurking in the UK than Hamza.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
So, you agree Bushy, the irrational hatred of him is media driven...which is what im asking.
No, where did i say that ?I said he's the most visible , and with his deformity it makes him a perfect media opportunity, I think you're contempt for the British public shines through with your insinuation that they dont have the intelligence to decide for themselves that this man deserves their hatred and venom, but then again I've found contempt for the British public is a signature trait of people with your particular political leanings.

Mar 22, 2012
No, where did i say that ?I said he's the most visible , and with his deformity it makes him a perfect media opportunity, I think you're contempt for the British public shines through with your insinuation that they dont have the intelligence to decide for themselves that this man deserves their hatred and venom, but then again I've found contempt for the British public is a signature trait of people with your particular political leanings.

Cracking post.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
lol@contempt of British public..

Im British public. I want whats best for my country. Sorry if that offends. Like ive said repeatedly, im no fan of Hamza, and think he should have been deported when his marriage was deemed illegal. Think you just 'need' something to hate to get by mate, as often proved by your posts that seem to be against anybody not white in the UK

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
have a couple for me dave. he should have gone in the beginning when his marriage was deemed illegal. winding enough people up with his wrong doings has now prompted him to be deported. good riddance 'hook'. chill and have a CSB dave.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
smarties here are in boxes... big feckers too...not as sweet...but the nearest I can find... My passion are maltesers..dont have them here.. .customs here looked at my 10 large bags with suspicion the other week...and trust me..im as chilled as usual :)
My main point is the fact that there are far more dangerous people in the UK than this bloke Hamza..

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
or even you're boring.....

Sorry if wondering about your hysterics over Hamza is boring ..you seem a bit over excitable about it...that's life.

and Maltesers are NOT boring...twat..! :)

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here