Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hamza the Hook

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Itll never happen Phil...

Hey, I saw Dukla on tv the other night, and spoke to their youth team at the main station a couple of weeks ago...tried to find out about the shirts... got nowhere.. ...none of them spoke English very well, and it was just a massive failure...they seem to play in a crap stadium out in the suburbs now..that makes withdean look Amex like.

Jan 30, 2008
Are Blair and Bush being indicted for mass murder of civilians then?

Dont get me wrong, I thnk Hamza is a twat, but no twattier than a lot of others. Seems a bit like a media driven hatred to me.

Theres members of the EDL, BNP, NWI, NEI in the UK constantly inciting violence, and murder against Pakistanis for example.

Whats special about Hamza?
he's got special needs :wink:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I dont think you have to answer it all Denver, its just you seem a bit hysterical over the issue...whilst he's a twat, hes no twattier than others, just wondering why you have so much venom for him.
Whats he done to get you so excited?

Mar 22, 2012
I dont think you have to answer it all Denver, its just you seem a bit hysterical over the issue...whilst he's a twat, hes no twattier than others, just wondering why you have so much venom for him.

He has been nothing but a treacherous leach.

For someone to stand on the streets of London and rejoice over the deaths of the victims of 7/7 is enough to get my goat up.

f*** him.

Jan 30, 2008
bad attempt at fishing dave , WHY YOU WORRIED YOU'VE JUMPED SHIP ANYWAY :rolleyes:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Jumped ship? No, I have property and family in England, and pay national insurance contributions. Im also in the EU, same as the UK. Ive not jumped any ship. :) and not fishing...theres certain individuals that seem to get in the media, then attract mega hatred by some... theres plenty of twats around the world, and extradition to a foreign state seems a bit extreme for what he has supposed to have done.

Denver, plenty, if misguided, have rejoiced over the deaths of 7/7 and other atrocities, it just seems that your venom for him particularly is media driven.

Last edited:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Extradited for organising a jihad training camp in the US? haha...

Exactly the same as the many rightwing, and downright nazi training camps set up by American rightwingers who want to bring down the US govt.
Same as the Americans facilitating training camps to train Contras to wage war against Nicaraguan civilians...

Jan 30, 2008
Extradited for organising a jihad training camp in the US? haha...

Exactly the same as the many rightwing, and downright nazi training camps set up by American rightwingers who want to bring down the US govt.
Same as the Americans facilitating training camps to train Contras to wage war against Nicaraguan civilians...
go and have a beer dave :wink:

Jan 30, 2008
Jumped ship? No, I have property and family in England, and pay national insurance contributions. Im also in the EU, same as the UK. Ive not jumped any ship. :) and not fishing...theres certain individuals that seem to get in the media, then attract mega hatred by some... theres plenty of twats around the world, and extradition to a foreign state seems a bit extreme for what he has supposed to have done.

Denver, plenty, if misguided, have rejoiced over the deaths of 7/7 and other atrocities, it just seems that your venom for him particularly is media driven.
as i've said dave ,stay in the Czech republic :facepalm:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Dont need a beer thanks. You have one, maybe it will clear your head for a sensible answer.

and I will stay in Prague, I was in Brighton for a week for my daughters wedding and saw nothing that would want to make me return anytime soon.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Dave ,i don't know you but you seem to be making an attempt to enforce yourself as the thought policeman on here , for once can you please step aside and let the binfest ensue........he is a raving,radical,militant muslim and he does not belong in the UK .........good byeeeeee captain hook, good bye and f*** off.

as for the yanks extraditing their own people to face charges of right wing activity.........well,that's not gonna win many votes now is it...???

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Like ive said through the thread. Im no fan of Hamza...he is a twat...but no twattier than other twats... im just interested in why the particular venom for this twat. I believe its media driven...I also think its funny that he is being extradited for setting up a training camp in the US... a training camp of which there are probably hundreds in the US run by neo fascists, and anti govt militias. It just the media driven hatred of him that makes me interested.
Theres plenty of things that offend me, and dont mind debatingt them at all.
and no...not thought police...im all for everybody having a say..and debating things, rather than just acceptance...why would that worry you?

btw, im finding it difficult to find the piece about him 'rejoicing over 7/7 deaths'..

Last edited:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Like ive said through the thread. Im no fan of Hamza...he is a twat...but no twattier than other twats... im just interested in why the particular venom for this twat. I believe its media driven...I also think its funny that he is being extradited for setting up a training camp in the US... a training camp of which there are probably hundreds in the US run by neo fascists, and anti govt militias. It just the media driven hatred of him that makes me interested.

and no...not thought police...im all for everybody having a say...why would that worry you?

it sells papers and gives people something meaningless to worry/talk about..........that's about it really, although he should have been fect off back to the middle east years ago if the home office wasn't so soft.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here