Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glitter

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
seagullsovergrimsby said:
Didn't the Americans use the word gook during the Vietnam war as derogatory slang for Vietnamese ?

Yes, its a derogatory reference to anybody from Indo China and is not limited to the Vietminese. It is however, un PC I'm afraid.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Un PC but apt for today

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Brixtaan said:
Un PC but apt for today

I just think that the bloke looks like the scum he is. Sadly he's not by far the only westerner who's abused children from third world countries and I wonder why we don't set a precident about trying to find out what individuals travel to these countries.

We can stop football hoilgans so why not sex offenders ?

Stumpy Tim

bhaexpress said:
I just think that the bloke looks like the scum he is. Sadly he's not by far the only westerner who's abused children from third world countries and I wonder why we don't set a precident about trying to find out what individuals travel to these countries.

We can stop football hoilgans so why not sex offenders ?

I've been to Vietnam a few times, but never had sex with children. It's a beautiful place & well worth visiting. Should I be on some sort of register Frank?

culvers

Jul 6, 2003
Sutton
Stumpy Tim said:
I've been to Vietnam a few times, but never had sex with children. It's a beautiful place & well worth visiting. Should I be on some sort of register Frank?

Think he meant the sex tourists, who travel there because age of consent is lower, non existent or not a stringently upheld.

You are safe Tim, and i would love to travel to Vietnam too.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
On a slightly different point ... was anyone else slightly surprised that it was girls he was molesting this time?

I thought he was 100% uphill gardner, didn't realise he liked to switch-hit.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Gritt23 said:
On a slightly different point ... was anyone else slightly surprised that it was girls he was molesting this time?

Must admit I thought it was only ever underage girls, no boys. Watching him in court today he appears to be an egomaniac/mentally ill with a superiority complex, in complete denial about reality.

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
Gritt23 said:

No i believe it was always girls. Even at the height of his fame. So at least he's not a BUM BANDIT!

Last edited:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
magoo said:
No i believe it was always girls. Even at the height of his fame. So at least he's not a BUM BANDIT!
NOT YET.........I HOPE HE SHARES A CELL WITH A HUGE BLACK FELLA NAMED "MEAT"........AND WHATSMORE, I HOPE IT f***ing HURTS.
:angry: :angry:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
bakesy said:
NOT YET.........I HOPE HE SHARES A CELL WITH A HUGE BLACK FELLA NAMED "MEAT"........AND WHATSMORE, I HOPE IT f***ing HURTS.
:angry: :angry:

He's the only non-Asian in the prison and if what they say about Asians being hung like fieldmice is true I shouldn't think GG's butt would be coming in for too much serious action.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Stumpy Tim said:

Rather missed the point there didn't you ? There's a trend which in this day and age isn't hard to trace.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
This issue was discussed on Radio 5 Live this morning, and the first caller was a bloke in his 50s or 60s who said he went on a business trip to Vietnam and he and his colleagues were constantly harrassed by women offering girls and boys for sex in the age range 11-17.

He said that in the end his party stayed in their hotel for 2 weeks because to venture out was too much hassle.

Basically, parents here would kill if their kids were interfered with, but over there it's regarded as a family cottage industry.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Exactly. In Thailand, if by the age of about 13 your son isn't a kickboxer and your daughter a prostitute, as a parent you'd feel you'd failed in some way.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Tooting Gull said:
Exactly. In Thailand, if by the age of about 13 your son isn't a kickboxer and your daughter a prostitute, as a parent you'd feel you'd failed in some way.

Sadly I have no doubt that both the above posts are true but I'm sure most would agree that the situation is no excuse for peodophiles to carry on their odious practices there.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
His beard is pretty cool!

_41396810_glitter203_getty.jpg

I hope the crusty old SLAG gets it badly in Vietnamese nick.
"this is a conspiracy by you know who".
What? You stupid looking c***, that little tuft on the back of your head would come in handy to soften the blows against the wall - and Mong Wing Chan can grab it while he's riding you.

Oh mmaaaan I wish I could slam a few blows into his poncey face as he pleads 'innocence' - what innocence did those kids have left once he was done?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
His three year sentence means he can be given parole after a year , having been in prison for 4 months he will be back in the UK before Christmas. No doubt swapping prison stories with Johnathon King. If the police here press charges against him he should serve his time at HMP Lewes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here