Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Frankel, did you see that ?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
1/10 ... Jesus that was the best yet. Unfuckingbelievable horse.
11 and a half lengths, a fraction outside the course record on good to soft with nothing to race.
The best I have ever seen including The Brigadier.
A 22 lb beating to the second placed horse.
Wow.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Prince Khalid Abdullah owns him and Willie Carson has just estimated that he cold fetch 60 million or more if he was put up for sale which would never ever happen of course.
To watch a horse that good really is a privilege and I suspect we will only get the chance 3 or 4 more times.
I,m going to Goodwood for Sussex day so just hope that he runs.

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
11 and a half lengths, a fraction outside the course record on good to soft with nothing to race.
Wow.

Yup, was clapping from half way! Let's go BC for the double.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Horse racing is all about gambling for me, but Frankel is one of those horses you don't bet on but you just watch in awe for the fantastic athlete he is.

The other for me like this is BIG BUCK'S

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Horse racing is all about gambling for me, but Frankel is one of those horses you don't bet on but you just watch in awe for the fantastic athlete he is.

The other for me like this is BIG BUCK'S

Totally agree. I tend to be a long odds man so I had a £5 on Frankel for a place. Seriously though his perfomrance in winning last season's 2000 Guineas was probably the best spine tingling race sensation I have ever experienced. I can't wait to see his run today.
Class and without doubt the best I have seen at up to a mile and a quarter.

TNBA

TTF

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
6 furlongs is Black Caviars trip and won't go a furlong more and can't see Frankel ever dropping back in trip so will always be a dream
I was hoping they'd try her at 7f to get the race on, and as you say 10f races looks to be where Frankel is heading.

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
I was hoping they'd try her at 7f to get the race on, and as you say 10f races looks to be where Frankel is heading.

Yup, won't happen. And why would either owner want to? If you had the choice would you play rather play Spain in the quarter final or the rep of Ireland? You would not play Spain by choice. So I don't see why either owner would be jumping up and down to lose their winning streak by taking on the other.

The only people that really want to see it are your average armchair spectator. It could never be a true competition and I don't really get the public clamour for it. What would be ironic is if they met over 7f and neither one.

keithbeaky

Dec 26, 2011
Frankel would destroy BC over 7f. The Ozzies know that and wouldn't ever risk it.

Is there still a few on here who doubt him.......?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Wow.

Is this the best horse ever ? again ?

keithbeaky

Dec 26, 2011
Frankel is the best horse ever. Anyone who says different has no idea about racing. He will break a rating of 150 this season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here