Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FourFourTwo Preview

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
This month's issue of FFT contains their usual supplement with a full season preview of each team, with predicted finishing positions, key players etc.

They have Bridcutt as our key player and a projected finish of 5th, which seems about right to me. Thoughts?

For comparitive purposes, Bolton are predicted to win the Championship and Palace to finish 20th

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Sounds about right for us and Palace...not sure about Bolton top though!

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
I don't think we have the goals in us at the moment to get 5th. If we get the targetted player in though that sounds about right to me

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
All sounds about right. Our massively strengthened defence will lead to a freed up midfield and more chances/goals.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Sounds right.

Bolton have the best players although can still lose a few.

Who else do they have top 6 ?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Sweet , forgot this was out

post-work reading sorted :D

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Aren't Leeds are looking at a change of owner and massive investment? If that happens soon they could still achieve top three, if not...

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Bolton, Blackburn & Wolves still have many PL class players, B'burn have been buying quality this summer, and Wolves have no debts.

I expect all 3 to feature, and not plummet down the leagues.

Notts Forest, Cardiff & Leicester still have time with their endless (subsidised) resources to embark on spending sprees.

Will be tricky for us. Need that proven goal finisher still.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
1) Bolton
2) Leeds
3) Leicester
4) Wolves
5) Albion
6) Blackburn

Leeds ... why is it everyone thinks they are a Premiership Team in Waiting, they're not, they've done nothing, of late, to contradict this.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
'Boro to me are looking very strong, not sure why they've been overlooked. Especially at the expense of Leeds and, arguably, us.

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
'Boro to me are looking very strong, not sure why they've been overlooked. Especially at the expense of Leeds and, arguably, us.

My thoughts exactly. To overlook them and Blackpool is daft, they'll both be very good this year I'm sure.

It seems to me that this year will be even closer and more unpredictable than last. At least a dozen teams could win it or make the play-offs.

I have a feeling that Bolton will be the team to beat though - good players good manager, a little unlucky to get relegated in the first place. And they have stability.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here