Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Eze

Jul 20, 2003
cracking player ... hope he gets himself all better soon ... and moves to Leicester or something like that.

in other news you can get over 5/1 on us finishing above that lot

I know because I've put £50 on it, :)

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Wilf played for England in a friendly albeit as a sub for about 5 minutes, but then gave up with England and joined Ivory Coast as the biased ex-Palace manager didn't pick him

As I recall, he refused a call up claiming injury.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Difficult one to understand - guess it has to be a group of your lot. Or employee.

someone somewhere needs to be reviewing how this happened , they might of course be Palace members (no pun intended) who have said membership at palace just to buy tickets for their team. However if they have been sold on then its a clear breach of covid security.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
someone somewhere needs to be reviewing how this happened , they might of course be Palace members (no pun intended) who have said membership at palace just to buy tickets for their team. However if they have been sold on then its a clear breach of covid security.

No no no no no! Every single ticket holder at Palace is a salt-of-the-earth, lifelong, die-hard, singing, shouting Eagle 4 Lyf, don't you know?

It's the Amex where we're all secretly fans of Spurs and Chelsea and don't give a shit about Brighton & Hove Albion.

Get it right :rolleyes:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Can you just imagine the endless JIZZFEST those muggy little creeps on BBS would be having if it was a bunch of City fans who had infiltrated the home end at the Amex the other night ?

It would pass on into legend on there.

It wasn’t just those lads either. Video last night of bloke in top tier of that end - and a place fan on Twitter saying their were some in upper holmestale - so I guess a lot of Arsenal fans who can’t go to the Emirates due to cost or waiting list get season tickets at Palace2010 - the 10k didn’t just appear from nowhere when they went up..

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
It wasn’t just those lads either. Video last night of bloke in top tier of that end - and a place fan on Twitter saying their were some in upper holmestale - so I guess a lot of Arsenal fans who can’t go to the Emirates due to cost or waiting list get season tickets at Palace2010 - the 10k didn’t just appear from nowhere when they went up..

Its a valid point. The 10k that melt away from Selhurst depending on the division is not something they like to address.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Ruptured his Achilles, and out for the rest of the calendar year.
He’s had a really good first season at this level and was knocking on the door for an International call up. I know he’s Palace, but a shame for the lad.

Regardless of the team he plays for, I so wish him a speedy recovery. Clearly a very talented lad, and let's hope he mends faster - for his sake and not Palace's.

eaglesdan

Sep 28, 2011
I suspect that the Arsenal fans were probably there as a result of the touts that purchase season tickets each year and flog the ticket to tourists especially against the "bigger teams" Agreed that it does fly in the face of the COVID protocols, and I hope our club find out who was responsible and take the appropriate action (Life long season ticket being forced to watch every game should do it :))

eaglesdan

Sep 28, 2011
I posted yesterday about the comments around Eze's injury, and I was mistaken. I have read many since, and they all show concern for the player, just not the club, which is as it should be. Apologies for my original comment and to anyone I offended

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
I suspect that the Arsenal fans were probably there as a result of the touts that purchase season tickets each year and flog the ticket to tourists especially against the "bigger teams" Agreed that it does fly in the face of the COVID protocols, and I hope our club find out who was responsible and take the appropriate action (Life long season ticket being forced to watch every game should do it :))

If so, hopefully those season tickets are cancelled, should all be easily traceable.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
It was Loud and clear where I was sitting botty. Still Glenn must have thick skin .

Just isnt true. I was in that crowd. The whole stadium was in a slightly confused silence because nobody was near Glenn when he went down to cause the injury.

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
Not good news for Eze or Palace. The limited amount of times I've seen him he looks a cracking player - wish we had him.

Jul 20, 2003
That's worth a flutter - who with?

I did it on an exchange yesterday and got 6.6 I used smarkets as I don't pay commission on them ... I think Betdaq is commission free for everyone on Saturdays.

just checked smarkets and currently 6.4 i.e.5.4/1 however there isn't a lot of money out there at the moment ... will be a lot more liquidity tomorrow

just checked Coral ... 6.41 there

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Just isnt true. I was in that crowd. The whole stadium was in a slightly confused silence because nobody was near Glenn when he went down to cause the injury.

Palace fans have been peddling this absolute myth since the day. It didn’t happen

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here