Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Eze

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
He’s actually slipped up I noticed on the covid thread - he’s a man in his late 50s (I kid you not) with a WIFE (apparently) - I literally found this frightening :lol:

Def doesn’t go to games and logs on here straight after every 2010 win or we lose - must get out more :lol:

He is a sad act Sheebo and very much a troll. Spends so much time on here and loves nothing more than to spend weekend evenings on here.

Silly petty posts and it's pathetic. I engage with other Palace fans on here but not with this fella due to his history of childish scribblings.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
He is a sad act Sheebo and very much a troll. Spends so much time on here and loves nothing more than to spend weekend evenings on here.

Silly petty posts and it's pathetic. I engage with other Palace fans on here but not with this fella due to his history of childish scribblings.

No mod seems to do anything with him - odd one.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I see the big hitters have arrived ???

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
The replies are so good - tearing into the scum fans - asking why they did nothing for 90mins and are so soft - and why their fans sold tickets to Arsenal fans :lol: Also one pointing out Zaha dived 5 times!

That right pisses me of , I tried and tried to get a ticket but kept being told it was sold out. I am a season ticket holder for 20+ years and couldn’t get one... who how and why did these lads manage to get them ???

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
That right pisses me of , I tried and tried to get a ticket but kept being told it was sold out. I am a season ticket holder for 20+ years and couldn’t get one... who how and why did these lads manage to get them ???

Sold them by CPFC fans I assume. But of a poor show if so.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
NSC Patron
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I see the big hitters have arrived ???

So then, [MENTION=23111]Dougie[/MENTION], how are the Ultras going to protest about the Arse fans in your family stand last night?

Will they be protesting about your club allowing another lot of supporters flouting ticketing rules, or about the Palace fans who care for your club so much they sold their tickets to the first home game in 15 months?

They could make a big banner for your next game, with synchronised song and drums, with a contemporary expressive dance in the White Horse Stand.

That’ll show them gooners.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014

ask your club they sold them to someone and should have a clear record of who they were for purposes of COVID track and trace. Incidents like this are going to knock back the return of fans at games.

P.S> don't think any Brighton fan enjoys the situation with Eze despite what some of your colleagues have written.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Difficult one to understand - guess it has to be a group of your lot. Or employee.

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004

Are you on the right board?

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Are you on the right board?

I quite like the chats about music, politics, COVID and general Sussex news ( I live in Sussex) and vert rarely get involved on the football side.

I suppose if someone offered me big money for a ticket I might take it ? But as mentioned the 5 or 6 lads are sitting together.

Just hope someone reported the seat numbers

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I quite like the chats about music, politics, COVID and general Sussex news ( I live in Sussex) and vert rarely get involved on the football side.

I suppose if someone offered me big money for a ticket I might take it ? But as mentioned the 5 or 6 lads are sitting together.

Just hope someone reported the seat numbers
Maybe they’re season ticket holders, Palace being their second team.

:whistle:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Can you just imagine the endless JIZZFEST those muggy little creeps on BBS would be having if it was a bunch of City fans who had infiltrated the home end at the Amex the other night ?

It would pass on into legend on there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here