Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Derek Chisora V David Haye

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Lennox Lewis would murder Haye with his Jabs!

I want Haye to fight the Ukranian and watch the entertainment :lolol:

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
well done David Haye.

don't really like either of them, but well done to David

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
I don't know. I did on laptop.

It says not to download anything in original post? My stream is jittery - u reccomend i should download mate?

If ya download anything delete it run malware scans i did state not to download a thing, its not needed and usually does say it on the sites

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Haye deserved that. Chisora looked out of condition and thought he'd walk it.
I think it's unlikely Chisora thought he'd walk it. No one else thought he would, he was the underdog.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Chisora will come back, he just soaks up punches. There wont be many top fighters in a rush to meet him, he needs more fights!

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Shame, I was firmly in the Chisora camp, a much more interesting person AND boxer than the cliched predictable Haye.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
Shame, I was firmly in the Chisora camp, a much more interesting person AND boxer than the cliched predictable Haye.

Yes, only problem is that the "cliched and predictable Haye" just gave Chisora a beating. Don't forget that Chisora said he was going to shoot Haye!

Heavyweight boxing is dying, and at the moment a Haye vs Klitchsko fight is the only match out there to generate worldwide interest.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I think Derek put a pretty good show tonight, to be fair. He's certainly a far more convincing Boxer than all the time he spent as a Spiritual Medium.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here