Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] December and January TV picks

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
It’s not like the Goldstone days where people could walk.

8pm kick off v Brentford 2021 worked well didn’t it 🙄
So everyone lived in Hove when we were at the Goldstone?

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
Moves to Sunday if either club reach the next round of the League Cup
Question to the mods, would I be allowed to say I want either us or palace to go through to the next round? Obviously if palace do go through I want them to lose 10-0 to us then be knocked out of the carabao cup - that would be a cracking week.

I can’t make the Monday and want to see us smash the buggers.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
So everyone lived in Hove when we were at the Goldstone?
Walking from many parts of Brighton and areas like Portslade were walkable to the Goldstone. Parking was also easy or park 1/2 mile away and walk.

No trains run on Boxing Day from Seaford, the line I use, parking costs if available near the Amex

Tradition went out of the window years ago

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Give over, Boxing Day was only invented for football, this is so wrong.
Not if you've got young kids and your wife can't cook to save her life!

I love the tradition of Boxing day football and getting some fresh air after the gluttony of Xmas Day. To be honest the lunchtime kick suited me as still time to get back for the family stuff.

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
Give over, Boxing Day was only invented for football, this is so wrong.
...although for those who like their horse racing it does give us a chance to watch the King George at Kempton (one of the biggest jump races of the season)

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
All the changes suit me, really.

Sorry.
Im sure they squared it with you before ;P

Actually the home switches suit me as well! I'm away anyway for Lesta A and the others I can make but may or may not go depending on finances/performances...

C17BHA

Feb 24, 2009
Im sure they squared it with you before ;P

Actually the home switches suit me as well! I'm away anyway for Lesta A and the others I can make but may or may not go depending on finances/performances...
To be honest I find it extraordinary that a home game against Palace can even be considered for 8.00 pm on a Monday evening,..recipe for disaster. I asked Darren Balkham at a BHA supporters club meeting at the Swan a couple of years ago what say the police have in this sort of scheduling and he replied " absolutely none ". Quite baffling. I to hope it reverts to the previous day at 2.00pm.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Absolutely criminal. Only bright side is I might now take in a Lewes, Whitehawk or Worthing game on one of the Saturdays.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Plenty of opportunities for the moaners from last season who thought away games were a closed shop then - can’t see Leicester, Villa or Man U selling quickly, should all go to members.

And for those wanting a Boxing Day fix - non-league will be an excellent substitute…..in fact probably better! Mile oak, lewes, Saltdean, Newhaven all at home I believe

jrbha

Nov 18, 2021
Plenty of opportunities for the moaners from last season who thought away games were a closed shop then - can’t see Leicester, Villa or Man U selling quickly, should all go to members.

And for those wanting a Boxing Day fix - non-league will be an excellent substitute…..in fact probably better! Mile oak, lewes, Saltdean, Newhaven all at home I believe
The closed shop moaning ended about 3 years ago

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here