Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

creating an 80s compliation cd..

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
Electric 80's - £12.97 Tesco's

Disk 1
1.Torch (12" Version) - with Soft Cell2.Fade To Grey (12" Version) - with Visage3.Today - with Talk Talk4.Brilliant Mind - with Furniture5.Planet Earth (Night Version) - with Duran Duran6.I Ran (Full Album Version) - with A Flock Of Seagulls7.Life In Tokyo (12" Version) - with Japan8.Mad World - with Tears For Fears9.Enola Gay - with Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark10.Absolute - with Scritti Politti11.Obsession - with Animotion12.The First Picture Of You - with Lotus Eaters13.Drowning In Berlin - with Mobiles14.I'm In Love With A German Filmstar (Long Version) - with Passions15.Moments In Love (12" 'Beaten' Version) - with Art Of Noise

Disk 2
1.Love Action (I Believe In Love) (12" Version) - with Human League2.Quiet Life (12" Version) - with Japan3.To Cut A Long Story Short (12" Version) - with Spandau Ballet4.Wishing (If I Had A Photograph Of You) (12" Version) - with Flock Of Seagulls5.Love On Your Side - with Thompson Twins6.Vicious Games - with Yello7.Mind Of A Toy (Extended Version) - with Visage8.Dr Mabuse ('13th Life' Mix) - with Propaganda9.Soul Train - with Swansway10.Promised You A Miracle - with Simple Minds11.Love My Way - with Psychedelic Furs12.Kick In The Eye - with Bauhaus13.Back To Nature (Full Album Version) - with Fad Gadget14.Underpass - with John Foxx15.Down In The Park - with Tubeway Army

Disk 3
1.You Spin Me Round (Like A Record) (Performance Version) - with Dead Or Alive2.Don't Go - with Yazoo3.Don't Talk To Me About Love - with Altered Images4.Shiny Shiny - with Haysi Fantayzee5.Safety Dance (12" Version) - with Men Without Hats6.Calling Your Name - with Marilyn7.Cry Boy Cry - with Blue Zoo8.Einstein A Go-Go - with Landscape9.Feels Like Heaven - with Fiction Factory10.The Look Of Love (12" Version) - with ABC11.Take On Me - with A-Ha12.It's A Mystery - with Toyah13.Pop Muzik - with M14.Living By Numbers (Album Version) - with New Muzik15.Video Killed The Radio Star - with Buggles16.Hold Me Now (12" Version) - with Thompson TwinsMore info...

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Anyone suggesting Style Council tracks and ignoring The Jam should have their genitals covered in honey and then be thrown into a bear pit.

Going Underground OR
Town Called Malice

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Come on Eileen - Dexys
Its Different for Girls - Joe Jackson
waterfront (12 inch version) - Simple Minds
Gold - Spandau
Doctor Doctor - Thompsons
Hymn or the Voice - ultravox
Girls on Film - Duran Duran
Saved by Zero - The Fixx
Emotional warfare - Silent Running
Primary - The Cure
Anything from Broken Frame - Depech Mode
House of Fun - Madness
Wonderland - Big Country

Want more?

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Ten off the top of my head:

Iron Masters - The Men They Couldn't Hang
Sally Maclennane - The Pogues
99% of Gargoyles Look Like Bob Todd - Half Man Half Biscuit
The Killing Moon (12" All N"Ight Version) - Echo & the Bunnymen
Sensoria - Cabaret Voltaire
Love is a Wonderful Colour - The Icicle Works
Death of the European - The Three Johns
She Sells Sanctuary - The Cult
To Hell With Poverty - Gang of Four
There is a Light that Never Goes Out - The Smiths

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
betty davis eyes - kim carnes
our lips are sealed - fun boy 3
kids in america - kim wilde
breakout - swing out sister
& tenpole tudor -swords of a thousand men , thats always a good one to get people jumping about like nutters

Seagull's Return

Nov 7, 2003
Brighton
El Presidente said:
Anyone suggesting Style Council tracks and ignoring The Jam should have their genitals covered in honey and then be thrown into a bear pit.

Going Underground OR
Town Called Malice

surely, AND

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
The Large One said:
There must be about 250 songs mentioned on this thread, and I firmly believe that at least 220 should be poured into concrete, lined with lead, and placed 500 feet down into a Third World nuclear landfill site. For ever.

:sick:

Which ones are those then?

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
The Large One said:
There must be about 250 songs mentioned on this thread, and I firmly believe that at least 220 should be poured into concrete, lined with lead, and placed 500 feet down into a Third World nuclear landfill site. For ever.

Its all about personal preference though isnt it? I mean you could suggest some tunes and get laughed off the board

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
The Large One said:

TLO what gets your foot tapping then?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here