Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

County Championship Division One, Yorkshire v Sussex at Leeds

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I thought the Baker Boy wasted most of the Calmer squillions on the ground.
Don't get me started on that... Have you been down there recently? Where on earth have they spent the £23m they inherited?

You can add in the money from the G&C Cup Final and all that seems to have happened is that they've put up some marquees in the South-East corner and rebuilt the Gilligan "Stand" ...

Goose and Pilsbury have a lot of questions to answer.

fisons

Feb 21, 2005
I'll tell you what I'm hoping. The Yorkshire committee are tricked into thinking that that Robinson is doing a good job and offer us £4m for him. That could easily happen after a day like this.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Sensible observations on the radio commentary about whether Yorkshire might be thwarted by the rain.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
"and Yardy has hoiked that one over cow corner..."

:thud:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Clutching at straws but given the last Test perhaps Monty can save us with a fighting rearguard?
Obviously what Monty's in the team for given Joyce's lack of confidence about his bowling.

fisons

Feb 21, 2005
I am very pleased to hear the commentators talking about speeding up the over rates. Dont the players realise that they will never finish games if they bowl at this rate?

Top commentating.

fisons

Feb 21, 2005
Another superb insight "Thats what the openers are there to do - tuck the opposition up and let the 3rd and 4th bowlers get on with the work".

He is as shrewd as a shrew from Shrewsbury that went to shrewd school.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Nash thinks he's Pietersen and goes 4, 4, OUT. Tail in, Yorkshire will be batting again before the close.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here