Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Clean stuff for some after dinner Christmas stand up

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
A mate of mine just got a job in a bowling alley. Only tempin'.

Went to a Greek restaurant the other night. Food was 'orrible but the plates were smashin'.

You won't be seeing me for a while. The bloke next door has accused me of stealing inflatables from his pool. Gotta li-lo.

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
Saw this on Twitter yesterday.

OLD CHINESE PROVERB - man who walks sideways through airport gate is going to Bangkok.

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
If we're all God's children, what's so special about Jesus?

Ten years after the Chernobyl accident, and am I the only one that’s disappointed? Still no superheroes.

I'm not being condescending; I'm too busy thinking about far more important things you wouldn't understand.

My father always used to say, 'What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger,' - 'til the accident.

I'm not saying Michael Jackson is guilty. But if I was a billionaire paedophile, I’d buy a funfair for my back garden.

I have no problems with buying tampons. I am a fairly modern man. But apparently they're not a "proper" present.

I live near a remedial school. There's a sign on the road outside that says, 'SLOW CHILDREN'. That can't be good for their self-esteem.

I’d rather see a pregnant woman standing on the bus than a fat girl sitting down crying.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I went into a pub and said to the barman "Triple scotch please!". He poured it and I said "Na, I shouldn't really have that with what I've got." The barman said "Oh go, on drink it, surely it can't be that bad can't if you're able to come out? By the way, if you don't mind me asking, what is it that you've got? I drained the scotch and replied: "50p!"

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
My mum used to have a saying:

'you've got to follow a lot of people home'

When I get out of the Scrubs, I'll ask he what she really meant.

Cpt. Spavil

Mar 9, 2008
A woman has twins, and gives them up for adoption. One of them goes to a family in Egypt and is named 'Amal.' The other goes to a family in Spain, they name him Juan'. Years later; Juan sends a picture of himself to his mum. Upon receiving the picture, she tells her husband that she wished she also had a picture of Amal. Her husband responds, ''But they are twins. If you've seen Juan, you've seen Amal.''

Cpt. Spavil

Mar 9, 2008
A guy has a talking dog. He brings it to a talent scout. "This dog can speak English," he claims to the unimpressed agent. "Okay, Sport," the guys says to the dog, "what’s on the top of a house?" "Roof!" the dog replies. "Oh, come on..." the talent agent responds. "All dogs go ‘roof’." "No, wait," the guy says. He asks the dog "what does sandpaper feel like?" "Rough!" the dog answers. The talent agent gives a condescending blank stare. He is losing his patience. "No, hang on," the guy says. "This one will amaze you. " He turns and asks the dog: "Who, in your opinion, was the greatest baseball player of all time?" "Ruth!" goes the dog. And the talent scout, having seen enough, boots them out of his office onto the street. And the dog turns to the guy and says "Maybe I shoulda said DiMaggio?"

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
couldn't believe it when my girlfriend said she was leaving because of my obsession with The Monkees, I thought she was joking. And then I saw her face!

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
A woman has twins, and gives them up for adoption. One of them goes to a family in Egypt and is named 'Amal.' The other goes to a family in Spain, they name him Juan'. Years later; Juan sends a picture of himself to his mum. Upon receiving the picture, she tells her husband that she wished she also had a picture of Amal. Her husband responds, ''But they are twins. If you've seen Juan, you've seen Amal.''

Quality:D

Jahooli

Feb 12, 2008
I was hoping to persuade The Climax Singers to sing for us tonight, I met up with them all and tried my best for ten minutes but none of them would come.

Knightsworld

Aug 19, 2003
WSU, just below the seagull.
If we're all God's children, what's so special about Jesus?

Ten years after the Chernobyl accident, and am I the only one that’s disappointed? Still no superheroes.

I'm not being condescending; I'm too busy thinking about far more important things you wouldn't understand.

My father always used to say, 'What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger,' - 'til the accident.

I'm not saying Michael Jackson is guilty. But if I was a billionaire paedophile, I’d buy a funfair for my back garden.

I have no problems with buying tampons. I am a fairly modern man. But apparently they're not a "proper" present.

I live near a remedial school. There's a sign on the road outside that says, 'SLOW CHILDREN'. That can't be good for their self-esteem.

I’d rather see a pregnant woman standing on the bus than a fat girl sitting down crying.

Jimmy Carr?

16 bit 44.1

May 17, 2011
Hove
I went out with a tall girl once..... but I had to jack it in....

I've just started weight watchers.... we haven't done much yet - we are just finding our feet!

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
After dinner nipples.

Big Cuddly Pandas.

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
Young man goes into a bar, and asks for five whiskies.

"Are you celebrating?" asks the barman.

"I've just had my first blowjob" replies the young man.

"Hey! Good on you. Tell you what, have a sixth on me!" replies the barman.

The young man replies, "Thanks and all that, but to be honest, if five don't take the taste away, I doubt a sixth will make much difference."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here