Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Chris Kaba .. Justice served ?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I had thought at first that it was a just question of closing the stable door after the horse had bolted…hence my comment of support for the officer concerned….but this is also about taking a step towards making sure part of what has happened doesnt reoccur …hence i see her announcement as a positive ….and as i said ‘first step’ towards rebuilding confidence …what happens now is a question of wait n see
But if you are someone who hates everything to do with Labour then it is obviously wrong at every level.

(I'm with you. Hard to criticize swift action. And worthingweirdo should check who was in government when the case began. f***ing hell. It was the Tories! Who knew?)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
McNob lied about the jury:

“The jury concluded they didn't feel the officer's life was at risk, there's only one conclusion: race”. Etc.

There’s nsc free speech and then there’s baseless, inflammatory, race war shit stirring.
And why defend this pound-shop gangasta as if he's a victim?

Weird. Queer, even.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The point i'm making is there seems to be no distinction between whether the pursuit and use of firearms was due to the belief they thought he had a gun in his posession and would have used it - and the fact they felt his car was the leathal weapon. Seems like the car reason was brought into the equation only once they realised he was unarmed.

How would they possibly have known he was unarmed? The only way to be sure of that was to search both him and the car, and that obviously wasn't possible because he was busy ramming them.

Maybe justice would have been served with a manslaughter charge

And when he was found innocent of that, yes, it would have been served.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here