Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... šŸ˜Š

[News] Chris Kaba .. Justice served ?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I can't see why the Moderator Guiness Boy called it a "sly post"....?

Not worth asking him personally of course but I expect his two groupies who follow him around like lovesick puppies, Thunder Bolt and Watford Zero might be able to say..? :shrug::shrug::shrug:
I can only assume He misunderstood the post and thought that the ā€˜friendā€™ referred to a Mod ..which it obviously doesntā€¦u never know he might even apologise ā€¦hang on is that a pig flying past my window šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: cjd

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I can only assume He misunderstood the post and thought that the ā€˜friendā€™ referred to a Mod ..which it obviously doesntā€¦u never know he might even apologise ā€¦hang on is that a pig flying past my window šŸ¤”
Oh well.......sooner or later he will get bored with his vindictive stalking.

Such is life.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Yes, the first paragraph when you talk of being banned before stating on NSC that RM has a friend ā€œhereā€ seemed to be a dig at NSC. I can assure you that poster is none of our friends.

If you meant Khan then I do indeed apologise but you really should have made that clearer.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Yes, the first paragraph when you talk of being banned before stating on NSC that RM has a friend ā€œhereā€ seemed to be a dig at NSC. I can assure you that poster is none of our friends.

If you meant Khan then I do indeed apologise but you really should have made that clearer.
OMG....so it's Lammie,s fault....not yours because you are so busy and desperately wanting to be a ****, that you don't read it properly.

OK then.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I applied 20 years agoā€¦.I received a very polite refusal.
I was asked 20 years ago but declined the invitation.

Now I have more time on my hands......my unsuitability has become all too apparent :lolol:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Always had soft spot for Yvette, especially as I think she was the one who finally signed off the Amex at Falmer

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008

Now I have more time on my hands......my unsuitability has become all too apparent :lolol:
Interested in your thoughts actually on Cooperā€™s comments in Parliament, and the naming of the officer? An outrage, non?

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle

You would have my total support Harry.

There is much I disagree with you but you have developed a wonderful ability to put your point of view across with humility and humour. Quite unique...

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Always had soft spot for Yvette, especially as I think she was the one who finally signed off the Amex at Falmer
She was my constituency MP when I lived in West Yorkshire for a number of years. She wasnā€™t very well liked there (nor her husband Ed Balls in a neighbouring constituency) being New Labour southerners, parachuted in for safe seats under Blair.

Quite apart from her comments today, which are timely and appropriate, Iā€™ve always liked Cooper (Ed Balls less so), always seemed to have a sensible head on. My kind of politician

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Point takenā€¦though Iā€™ve read it through a few times and it seemed ok to meā€¦.i thought u might have noticed that i had thumbed up a few of your posts ..so i knew exactly how you felt about that posters comments re this subject ā€¦and i had carried out the ā€˜standard procedureā€™ about the original post by the person concerned ..from there i just leave it in your (MODS) hands..i recognise that its not an easy job and you cant please all of the people all of the time etc

Having said all that i accept your apology šŸ‘

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Hear here. Spot on from Yvette Cooper. Massive f*** up from the judge. I hope the officer is able to move on with his life without looking over his shoulder. Furious.
With this reported ā€˜bountyā€™ on his head i hope so ā€¦sounds a nitemare ā€¦.and i hope he gets all the support that is necessaryā€¦canā€™t critise Cooper for todays positive move ā€¦first step?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I can't see why the Moderator Guiness Boy called it a "sly post"....?

Not worth asking him personally of course but I expect his two groupies who follow him around like lovesick puppies, Thunder Bolt and Watford Zero might be able to say..? :shrug::shrug::shrug:
That's a very queer post. I happen to be acquainted with all three and they are entirely unconnected. I can imagine TB raising one eyebrow at your Sexton Blake level detectorism :lolol:

I seem to recall agreeing with randy old nob's comments on other threads from time to time. That he's lost his mind on this occasion is hardly a conspiracy. I can imagine TB and WZ tutting at his latest comments. :shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

worthingweird

Mar 8, 2023
She was my constituency MP when I lived in West Yorkshire for a number of years. She wasnā€™t very well liked there (nor her husband Ed Balls in a neighbouring constituency) being New Labour southerners, parachuted in for safe seats under Blair.

Quite apart from her comments today, which are timely and appropriate, Iā€™ve always liked Cooper (Ed Balls less so), always seemed to have a sensible head on. My kind of politician
Supporter of nonce activity...

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
An extremely right wing labour-hating colleague of mine had a very unhealthy interest in Ms Cooper when she was hovering on the fringes of the Blair government. ???

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
toofuckinglate.com
I had thought at first that it was a just question of closing the stable door after the horse had boltedā€¦hence my comment of support for the officer concernedā€¦.but this is also about taking a step towards making sure part of what has happened doesnt reoccur ā€¦hence i see her announcement as a positive ā€¦.and as i said ā€˜first stepā€™ towards rebuilding confidence ā€¦what happens now is a question of wait n see

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here