Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Can we talk about Sanchez ?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
https://www.premierleague.com/stats/top/players/total_high_claim

Sanchez is leading the high claims charts by a fair margin. 55 for him, next closest 42

Fantastic aerial ability, and only getting better. A lot more better at judging what he can and can not go for compared to only half a year ago.

It is also a good stat for the rest of the team, showing that opponents struggle to attack through the middle and instead have to go with the usually not particularly efficient way of crossing the ball and hoping for the best.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I bloody love Sanchez, cool as feck and hard as nails. He is also not a bad keeper either. Shame Kane didn't get an injury for that GBH he tried on him, and yes I do know that is very un sporting and un pc but I have no time for the cheating fecker in a Spurs shirt or an England one.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
A goalkeeping masterclass today from Spain's Number One :bowdown:
It was rather good today wasn't it?

I'm impressed at the way he's bounced back from a run of crap form not long ago. Looks assured and competent again, as he has done for 90% of games since he took over.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
NO! We can only talk about Sanchez when he's made a cock-up, and we have to get some serious competition for him or else! This is NSC, FFS!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Wasn't it his long ball that the united defender swung at, setting up the lob for Welbeck that went over late in the first half, too?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]1523043457119715328[/tweet]

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Fantastic performances all over the pitch, but it says something that in a totally dominant team performance, with 4 goals scored, RS was a decent candidate for MotM. Some great, determined goalkeeping and It was great to see his teammates head towards him to acknowledge the pass that made Gross's goal.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Has had a couple of great matches since that Southampton freekick. Overall might have done him some good and gotten him to refocus even more. Lots of young talent behind him so be good to see him feel some pressure soon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here