Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Britains gay footballers

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Was flicking about last night and switched over just as they were at the Amex so wasted the remainder of the hour watching it.

What a pile of crap it was.

Best bit was when Matt Lucas told her that her sensationalist crap she was trying to get a raise out of him (not like that) was actually just football banter.

She came across as a right **** as well, very much look at me in mini metro with my expensive shades, foreign mum and black dad. Very very very typical BBC. Was just waiting to her to come out a lesbian and all boxes would have been ticked.

Bit harsh.... where's the love... :safeway:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
So is anyone going to ask Peter Ward what he thinks?

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun
John Fashanu has had 20 years to reflect on what an arsehole he was to his own brother and he still came across as the same arsehole he was 20 years ago. Never under estimate the power of stupidity.
Not sure I agree with that. He admitted that he didn't handle things well but said also that his problem was not with the fact that Justin was gay, it was with the scandal he created about shagging MPs and teenage boys.

I think the reason a lot of the younger pro footballers didn't want to talk about it was because they were probably afraid of saying the wrong thing. You'd probably have trouble getting them to talk about any contraversial subject .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here