Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton vs Peterborough

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
He can only do what he's forced to do though, and on the one occasion he was called upon to perform HEROICALLY, and way above what is expected, he did. He was also perfectly adequate in the rest of the game. Hawkins and Elphick were excellent too, but in a different way. .

That is hardly the same as:
Elphick, Michel, and Colin proving to be a trio of galacticos that dealt with everything the flair of Craig and George threw at them.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I will give up simply because some people canot see the wood for the trees as in your eyes Michel Kuipers couldnt do any wrong even if he threw the ball into the net. In my eyes he is paid to keep the ball out of the net and that is what he did tonight, so he did what he is expected to do.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I fully accept that Michel is an adequate Div 1 goalkeeper but do not class him in the heroic status that you do. I also think that until this season Whing has been a more than adequate full back but this season he has been poor and I have said that I am not sure who to blame whether it is him as his standard has dropped from when he was a championship full back and first came to us or the coaching/training that he is receiving now but he is a poor immitation of the man we bought from Coventry.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here