Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Hawsey back next week:clap:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Good point. 9 pts from 6 away games is good stuff. If only we weren't SO crap at home.

woody257

Jun 2, 2008
Brighton
did you hear about their captain russell martin coming from brighton. shame we didn't keep a hold of him or spot him he sounds a good player.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I'm confident we will beat Hartleppol now.Get some dosh on.Our record there is very good

zego

Jul 10, 2003
Pretty dull game by the sounds of it, but good result for us up there.

Stats make it seem lively, a point well won. Peterborough will be as disappointed as we were after Hereford, must have expected an easy 3 points.

And we lasted more than 7m19s of extra time without conceding!

Pbro/BHA
15/9 goal attempts
5/3 on target
33/15 crosses
8/2 corners
5/1 offside
11/13 fouls conceded
15/16 free kicks
4/2 yellows
51/49 % possession

Techno

Oct 23, 2006
West Midlands
Stats make it seem lively, a point well won. Peterborough will be as disappointed as we were after Hereford, must have expected an easy 3 points.

And we lasted more than 7m19s of extra time without conceding!

Pbro/BHA
15/9 goal attempts
5/3 on target
33/15 crosses
8/2 corners
5/1 offside
11/13 fouls conceded
15/16 free kicks
4/2 yellows
51/49 % possession

My old man was at the game, has just rang me and said it was a good point, and one of the better nil nil draws he's seen.

He reckoned we probably just shaded the second half, without creating any really clear cut chances.

So all in seems like a good away point (going on what my dad said, as I wasnt there or listening)

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Defensively we were superb - Elphick, Michel, and Colin proving to be a trio of galacticos that dealt with everything the flair of Craig and George threw at them. :

That wasnt how the SCR commentary team saw it. They agreed about Elphick and Hawkins but said Kuipers had very little to do apart from 1 very good save in the 2nd half considering the attacking strength of Peterborough.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I am not being critical of him but of the fact that you automatically bracket him in with the 2 players who the SCR team said were head and shoulders above everybody. I didnt go, I know I am a bad fan, but why should I contribute to giving Peterborough more money to spend on players, so had to rely on the radio commentary and am only repeating what the commentator and Paul Camillin said that apart from 1 save in the 2nd half which was world class he had virtually nothing to do until the injury time, officially 4 minutes, when we were under seige.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here